• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - just found out..... (1 Viewer)

RedCents
160¢
I just found out about this site so not sure what its all about. I am returning to EQ after a 10 year hiatus. Any advice is appreciated related to MQ.
Thanks everyone!
Amreka:dance:

I just found out about this site so not sure what its all about. I am returning to EQ after a 10 year hiatus. Any advice is appreciated related to MQ.
Thanks everyone!
Welcome.

Best advice I can offer you, based on your post here. Spend time and read this site.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks everyone!
Well, you probably get the jist of what its about.. but what you may or may not know, its dedicated to more about Qulity of Life type automation and playing, NOT having the 'Hacker' type cheats in it..meaning a clean way to play EQ. That said, its is a third party tool, and not allowed by DarkPaw. I do hope you choose to try it for a month at least, I thouk you'll find the tools incredible and the people here super helpful and happy players.

Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN

Welcome to RG and welcome back if you're a returning player!

Always start here RG Video

Watch the vids in Sic's signature (I'm sure he will post soon if he has not done already while I'm typing this) and then mess around with Kissassist Beginners Guide, Kissassist Commands , RGmercs, and especially cwtn plugins ( you can also /testcopy your toons and use the cwtn plugins there for free.).

I suggest getting your feet wet slowly and be patient as it takes time to absorb all this information. Try taking your toons somewhere safe and lower level at first and explore the automation options.

Check out the macros and lua's available as well like buttonmaster, mq2autogroup, mq2autoaccept, mq2status, GuildClicky, and more.

Time to subscribe to level 2 and begin a journey you won't regret. Lots of info and a super helpful community here to help when you get stuck.

Watch all the related videos. Search the forum for any questions you have. After that, ask questions for clarification you need. Start dabbling with the tools. Play around with things. Get the hang of it. Then go forth and rocketh Norrath.

Oh, and whatever you do, number one piece of advice I have for you is, do not AFK play.

:D

Thanks everyone!
thank you all for making me feel welcome im going to sit down and watch the videos this weekend hopefully i can figure it all out!

LmdpZg.jpeg

Welcome @Amreka It looks like you have enough Red Cents to upgrade to Level 2. Might I suggest you upgrade and take advantage of the various sub forums such as Strategy and the various resource forums. From there you can formulate a game plan as to how you can best enjoy EQ once again.

Above all else, have fun and don’t be afraid to ask questions if you can’t find that for which you seek. Again, Welcome to the RG family.

Be well. Happy gaming.

Thanks everyone!
welcome! lots of great info here.... as mentioned before begin with the starter videos and take things one step at a time.. this is a big elephant to eat but every bite taste better...
hmm now I wonder what elephant taste like....

welcome! lots of great info here.... as mentioned before begin with the starter videos and take things one step at a time.. this is a big elephant to eat but every bite taste better...
hmm now I wonder what elephant taste like....

It tastes like chicken. :)

picture

Be well. Happy snacking.

Thanks everyone!
Advice…humm…ignore 99% of @Hulkman. Make fun of the remaining 1%

@Sic is usually right…but ask him the same question he just answered in a different way at least 3-4 times…he looooves that

The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Slap GIF

Here's my advice: if you want to learn how to code and customize your stuff, run KissAssist. If that's not your cup of tea and you just want something out of the box that will automate your boxes for you while you drive your main toon, spend the money on the CWTN plugins. In either case, the community here has a lot of good info and people are super helpful, so don't be a stranger.

thank you all for making me feel welcome im going to sit down and watch the videos this weekend hopefully i can figure it all out!
As others have mentioned you can get level 2 now as you have enough Red Cents.

What are RedCents for?

To gain Level 2 access without paying. Use RedCents for Level 2 here.

I'm intrigued! How do I get more of these RedCents?

Discussion - just found out.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back