• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Stupid - I Joined the Shadow Club (1 Viewer)

Gekko

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
4,554¢
@Shadow I joined your club. I remember a month or two ago you cleaned out all your Red Cents for Kronos. I followed your lead tonight. :)

I now be a Poh Boy.

I just hope I can do a bunch of things in the month but I doubt it. I will most likely need to Krono one or two more times.. Plus, I can only Krono 5 of the 6 accounts right now so one of the poor mages will still be F2P. I am very new to BST so I am hoping the auto-grants do my beastie girl well.

Be well. Happy gaming.

HAHAHA!

I went into the hole last month. -294 redcents. Redbot told me I had 6 months to make it up orCWTN would come after me with a bat. 8 days I think I made it back into the positive.

Please do not misunderstand. I was not trying to beg, I was just trying to get folks to laugh, and Shadow obliged. I can go to bed happy. :)

I like to post and joke around so I am sure over time everything will work out. No BS. Since coming back to EQ in early June after a 18/19 year layoff, this is the most fun I have had. For old times sake and the memories I went to Hate the other day (not the new Hate, the Old Hate) and everything was grey. I remember the old school break ins where you ran as far as you could along the wall and then waited for a corpse recovery and rez.

Be well. Happy gaming.

Please do not misunderstand. I was not trying to beg, I was just trying to get folks to laugh, and Shadow obliged. I can go to bed happy. :)

I like to post and joke around so I am sure over time everything will work out. No BS. Since coming back to EQ in early June after a 18/19 year layoff, this is the most fun I have had. For old times sake and the memories I went to Hate the other day (not the new Hate, the Old Hate) and everything was grey. I remember the old school break ins where you ran as far as you could along the wall and then waited for a corpse recovery and rez.

Be well. Happy gaming.
Yea, PoFear. I was the break in team on either my Necro, or my Monk. We locked things down so our raid group could get in super easy.

Be well. Happy gaming.
oh I thought it was funny :D

HAHAHA!

I went into the hole last month. -294 redcents. Redbot told me I had 6 months to make it up orCWTN would come after me with a bat. 8 days I think I made it back into the positive.
Ray Donovan Baseball Bat GIF by Showtime

It's clobber time! @an_image parked outside your work coming to discuss red on redbot's ledger

Stupid - I Joined the Shadow Club

Users who are viewing this thread

Back