• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Stupid - I Joined the Shadow Club (1 Viewer)

RedCents
597¢
@Shadow I joined your club. I remember a month or two ago you cleaned out all your Red Cents for Kronos. I followed your lead tonight. :)

I now be a Poh Boy.

I just hope I can do a bunch of things in the month but I doubt it. I will most likely need to Krono one or two more times.. Plus, I can only Krono 5 of the 6 accounts right now so one of the poor mages will still be F2P. I am very new to BST so I am hoping the auto-grants do my beastie girl well.

Be well. Happy gaming.

RedCents
764¢
HAHAHA!

I went into the hole last month. -294 redcents. Redbot told me I had 6 months to make it up orCWTN would come after me with a bat. 8 days I think I made it back into the positive.

RedCents
597¢
Please do not misunderstand. I was not trying to beg, I was just trying to get folks to laugh, and Shadow obliged. I can go to bed happy. :)

I like to post and joke around so I am sure over time everything will work out. No BS. Since coming back to EQ in early June after a 18/19 year layoff, this is the most fun I have had. For old times sake and the memories I went to Hate the other day (not the new Hate, the Old Hate) and everything was grey. I remember the old school break ins where you ran as far as you could along the wall and then waited for a corpse recovery and rez.

Be well. Happy gaming.

RedCents
764¢
Please do not misunderstand. I was not trying to beg, I was just trying to get folks to laugh, and Shadow obliged. I can go to bed happy. :)

I like to post and joke around so I am sure over time everything will work out. No BS. Since coming back to EQ in early June after a 18/19 year layoff, this is the most fun I have had. For old times sake and the memories I went to Hate the other day (not the new Hate, the Old Hate) and everything was grey. I remember the old school break ins where you ran as far as you could along the wall and then waited for a corpse recovery and rez.

Be well. Happy gaming.
Yea, PoFear. I was the break in team on either my Necro, or my Monk. We locked things down so our raid group could get in super easy.

imgregrice

Marked himself safe from dingercon 2021
RedCents
4,612¢

Be well. Happy gaming.
oh I thought it was funny :D

RedCents
620¢
HAHAHA!

I went into the hole last month. -294 redcents. Redbot told me I had 6 months to make it up orCWTN would come after me with a bat. 8 days I think I made it back into the positive.
Ray Donovan Baseball Bat GIF by Showtime

It's clobber time! @an_image parked outside your work coming to discuss red on redbot's ledger

Users who are viewing this thread