• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Having a great time. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
130¢
Greetings,
I am having a very fun time and never knew about boxing. I have two questions which I have not asked a friend about who got me started so I thought I would ask here.
Is there a 'camp all' command which I can use to have all toons camp at once or is this something I need to do with each toon?
Also I know there is no bard pluggin. Is there some scripts or such that can help improve the bard other than just 'auto follow' at low level?

Thanks again!

Thank you all! Can I run the rgmercs and still use the class pluggins for the mage, Cleric and SK?
Yep no problem with that at all. Most of us that run the CWTNA plugins have at least one toon that is driven by another automation be it rgmercs, KA, etc.
It just means you have to add another line to any of your hotkeys to talk to that one.
Check out the links in sics signature for help with hotkeys and other stuff.

I am also a real big fan of boxr to talk to multiple automations at once. Not sure what the community as a whole thinks bout it but it works well.

Thank you all! Can I run the rgmercs and still use the class pluggins for the mage, Cleric and SK?
RGMercs is a Macro. CTWN Plugin is a plugin. Macros, Plugins, and Lua's can all be run at the same time togther. However, only 1 macro can run at once while you can run multiple Plugins and Lua's at once.

You can mix and match which automation you run on your group characters-as long as you set up your hotkeys properly it will work fine. Just don't run more than one automation on each character or you'll run into some frustrating issues as each automation will try to take over and conflict with the other. You can run rqmercs on your bard, CTWN plugin on your cleric, and kiss assist on your SK and it'll work out.

Question - Having a great time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back