• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Great Tool (1 Viewer)

RedCents
223¢
I want to say thanks to all for this great tool. Although at most I 3 box it has made my life much easyer than alt tabbing whe you have a disability and have played this game for years you don't imagine how much of a difference even having your buffs up with out having to remem cast and mem again does.

I'm still learning all the tips and tricks but it's also been really fun. I kinda feel like I'm programing something every time I edit the configuration file.

Again thank you for all you hard work and help.

You can get a lot of great tips and ideas looking at the INI configuration library as well. Some of them are really solid and work very well. I personally like to experiment and make changes to see what happens.

This is the most fun part of RG for me

I find that a lot of the joy of playing has returned since using this. Even just doing easier group content the level of stress is so much lower since I can just focus on the 1 character that I want to and everyone else does their job.

That's really awesome that you're having a good time. I'm not sure how long you've been actively using the tool, but there's so much to discover and play with in MQ2, so I'm sure there's even more goodness that you haven't found yet! Especially when setting up ini files for automation you'll find that there's a ton of different conditions and settings you can configure to make your character perform the best it possibly can.

CWTN plugins are even better because you don't need to go through the hassle of perfectly configuring everything because they have done the majority of the work for you. Nothing beats them for ease of use and efficiency. In addition, they're extremely active and will respond to and most likely fix anything you come across that isn't correct. Definitely worth every penny they charge for those, that's for sure.

There's also a lot of Lua elements that you can discover to improve your UI if you haven't gotten to that yet, a couple favorites of mine being BoxHUD, ButtonMaster, and AlphaBuff.

Welcome to RG and may you continue to enjoy your time here. <3

IRL - Great Tool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back