• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

CodeCaster's MQ2 Compile v1.5 *IT'S HERE!* (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, thanks for the help guys. Downloaded update, everthing is working just fine now. I used most of the plugins mainly just to check out how they run, make sure they didn't crash me, etc. Awesome work codecaster.

I am havinbg a problem, i cant load more then 1 eq on the same computer, as soon as i do, 1 of the eq crashes. I also cant run mq2 until eq has loaded or it willl crash right off the bat

Pugs said:
/fade dosen't work found out the hard way. doh

Tested /fade extensively, with various plugins loaded, no crashes or anything... Zones instantly, works like it always has...

Perhaps there is a plugin or docrack loaded that is causing the problem? Try unloading all non-standard plugins with just RWarp itself loaded and see what happens. Let me know...

mrtyler said:
I am havinbg a problem, i cant load more then 1 eq on the same computer, as soon as i do, 1 of the eq crashes. I also cant run mq2 until eq has loaded or it willl crash right off the bat

Yeah with this too, it's probably an old version of MQ2GMCheck or something. Try downloading the latest build I posted early this morning and see if it keeps happening. If not, go with that standard set of plugins MQ2 is packaged with and see if it's still crashing.

codecaster said:
Yeah with this too, it's probably an old version of MQ2GMCheck or something. Try downloading the latest build I posted early this morning and see if it keeps happening. If not, go with that standard set of plugins MQ2 is packaged with and see if it's still crashing.

Your newest DL solved my problem, must have been the gm check, THANKS A TON INC REDCENT 8)

First I want to say kick@ss work $$ thanks... and if you can toss MQ2Throwit in the compile sometime that would rock =)

Hey great compile! Thank you very much for posting it. I was just wondering if this compile supports /moveto in moveutils? It is not that big of a deal, just wondering. Thanks!

wcfpjf said:
How does the hud get loaded up? I do /plugin mq2hud and nothing happens... any help would be fabulous and BTW great compile Code

Try "/plugin mq2hud load" instead. Also, make sure there is actually a hud present in your mq2hud.ini

sk3tch said:
and if you can toss MQ2Throwit in the compile sometime that would rock =)

Sure... I'll throw it in the next build, but I don't plan to post a new build until I make a few more changes so it might be a few days. Until then, just make a custom bind that uses MQ2ExchangeItem.

Flaboop said:
Hey great compile! Thank you very much for posting it. I was just wondering if this compile supports /moveto in moveutils? It is not that big of a deal, just wondering. Thanks!

No, the version of MQ2MoveUtils I use doesn't have support for that command. Since the latest version of MQ2MoveUtils behaves very strangely while using /stick and /circle (not to mention the absence of drunken circle options), I chose to stick with the more reliable older version. When I get some time, (probably not until after I deploy tho, so like 2 or 3 weeks...), I will take a look at the new source and maybe I can just add that one command without changing any of the other old code.

prevent speed doesnt seem to do anything at all. no message for toggle on or off and no change in my speed while running with foe or while snared.

Majic said:
prevent speed doesnt seem to do anything at all. no message for toggle on or off and no change in my speed while running with foe or while snared.

You have to have it enabled *before* any changes to your speed, I think. Pretty sure this just locks your speed at whatever it is currently, so turning it on after you have been snared will just keep you snared even after the spell wears off. (I could be wrong on this)

Um... in mq2rwarp.ini, Rivervale has a connection to 202 which is PoK, and seeing as I crashed a few times tonight while it was trying to chain zone, I'm thinking that there's no direct connection from pok to rivervale.

Hmmm yeah I ripped off the ini files for the /zone plugins... Guess I should go thru there and rework them a bit ;)

If anyone else has the time to do this tho feel totally free and PM me with the result. :p (I still have a lot of packing to do before I leave heh)

Majic said:

mq2preventspeed is working for me, but if it's loaded when you try to start EQ, EQ crashes.

Yeah that's one of those ghetto plugins that doesn't have the game state check. When I get to Iraq I will have endless time on my hands, so I plan on looking at each plugin individually to see what I can do to rectify this sort of issue throughout the compile. Until then, just unload it when you're not using it ;)

Yeah that along with the MQ2GM plugin and a couple others are unsupported because they are a guaranteed ban.

Ok with DoCrack, once you activate Fly, and are flying around, how do you turn it off? Yes ok this is old, and I know it was worded stupid, but for any one who trolls archives this is for you. Fuck off and die in a fire. Of course I did /docrack fly off. IT DIDNT FUCK WORK YOU DUMB FUCK, OR ELSE I WOULDENT HAVE POSTED THE QUESTION. Later attempts lead me to find out why It wasnt working. Thank you, come again.

Last edited:
sick shared bank still works.... but there is now a server side check for it. SO when you plop crap in the bank you get banned :P

I wonder if its the banker that matters.......Because I'd be willing to wager 99% of people who got banned used Guildhall or PoK bankers..

Edit : Would be interesting if an obscure banker somehow avoided checks...such as the bank in Runnyeye ~

Even tho it takes less than 3 seconds to find for even the newest of the newbs, I am not going to post it... It's like handing keys to a drunk driver... No good can come of it.

mjc said:
Ok with DoCrack, once you activate Fly, and are flying around, how do you turn it off?

Might want to check how high you are first though (see a 20K death coming)
/docrack fly off .... and poof splat your dead

Yeah you have anywhere from a few days to a couple months before your account will be banned. I've heard of people lasting as long as 8-10 weeks on occasion.

Ok, ill try it again, I did do a /docrack fly off and I was still flying around heh had to /q out cuz my group was coming. But Ill give it another shot.

CodeCaster's MQ2 Compile v1.5 *IT'S HERE!*
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back