• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - 2022 New Year's stuff (1 Viewer)

RedCents
4,708¢
In-Game Bonuses

To make this year’s event even sweeter, enjoy 50% bonus rare respawn chances and 20% off discounts in the Marketplace! These bonuses start at midnight tomorrow, December 27, and will end on January 3, 2023 at 11:00 p.m. PST.

I think they forgot to flip the switch on the 50% rare spawns - been hunting in Ka Vethan for a good 3.5 hours and not one named in my camp

I think they forgot to flip the switch on the 50% rare spawns - been hunting in Ka Vethan for a good 3.5 hours and not one named in my camp
I thought similar as I'm camping a guy that isn't spawning 'more' than before, meaning all yesterday. However, I do see the marketplace sale 'on'. A change is on, but doesn;t mean the bonus rare was flipped on properly...OR my camp and your camp are just some of those pesky very rares. Still, feels as though I should have at least seen one to two pops by now. I'll see how the rest of the day goes.

I thought similar as I'm camping a guy that isn't spawning 'more' than before, meaning all yesterday. However, I do see the marketplace sale 'on'. A change is on, but doesn;t mean the bonus rare was flipped on properly...OR my camp and your camp are just some of those pesky very rares. Still, feels as though I should have at least seen one to two pops by now. I'll see how the rest of the day goes.
Might have to leave zone and let it reset?

News - 2022 New Year's stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back