• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • The 5th Annual "EverQuest Software Awards" is here! Celebrate your favorite projects and win door prizes 🎁

News - 2022 New Year's stuff (1 Viewer)

RedCents
385¢
In-Game Bonuses

To make this year’s event even sweeter, enjoy 50% bonus rare respawn chances and 20% off discounts in the Marketplace! These bonuses start at midnight tomorrow, December 27, and will end on January 3, 2023 at 11:00 p.m. PST.

RedCents
269¢
I think they forgot to flip the switch on the 50% rare spawns - been hunting in Ka Vethan for a good 3.5 hours and not one named in my camp

RedCents
423¢
I think they forgot to flip the switch on the 50% rare spawns - been hunting in Ka Vethan for a good 3.5 hours and not one named in my camp
I thought similar as I'm camping a guy that isn't spawning 'more' than before, meaning all yesterday. However, I do see the marketplace sale 'on'. A change is on, but doesn;t mean the bonus rare was flipped on properly...OR my camp and your camp are just some of those pesky very rares. Still, feels as though I should have at least seen one to two pops by now. I'll see how the rest of the day goes.

Cannonballdex

Mad Scientist
RedCents
2,136¢
I thought similar as I'm camping a guy that isn't spawning 'more' than before, meaning all yesterday. However, I do see the marketplace sale 'on'. A change is on, but doesn;t mean the bonus rare was flipped on properly...OR my camp and your camp are just some of those pesky very rares. Still, feels as though I should have at least seen one to two pops by now. I'll see how the rest of the day goes.
Might have to leave zone and let it reset?

fohpo

RedCents
2,193¢
No exp bonus is somewhat disappointing but I guess like Sic said, too close to expansion release.

Users who are viewing this thread