• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Pocketfarm.mac

Utility Pocketfarm.mac 2.11

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Software Requirements
MQ2Nav
mq2melee+mq2cast(optional)
Server Type
🏢 Live 🏘️ Emu TLP Test

2019 ESA Winner
Welcome to Pocketfarm.mac.

NEW FEATURES IN VERSION 2.0

Pocketfarm.mac now have camp mode!!!!

Start it using /mac pocketfarm camp <radius(optional)>

It will then create a nice camp with your radius, if you leave out the radius, it will use what is in the ini for that zone, or if nothing in the ini use the default of 250.

The camp will be marked with a blue circle showing the radius, and a big blue X that is where you set the camp, once it has cleared out mobs in the radius it will return to the big blue X and wait for more mobs to spawn inside the blue circle or wander into the blue circle.

You will notice sometimes we run out of the blue circle and kill a mob, thats because when pocketfarm.mac decided that mob was a valid target it was inside the blue circle, so we chase it down and kill it, also if the path to a valid mob inside the blue circle takes us outside it to mesh it will do so.

Pocketfarm.mac will now attempt to med if you run low on endurance, health or mana. these are hardcoded values at 10% endurance, 30% health and 15% mana.

Pocketfarm has a few pull skills in depending on class and item availability:
  • Will throw things at mob if you have throwing weapons equipped in range slot.
  • Will use bow and arrow now, if you have both equipped.
  • Monks will use Distant Strike AA
  • Bards will use Sonic Disturbance AA
  • Anyone with Throw Stone combatability will use it.
  • Taunters will taunt when i taunt range.
  • Petclasses will send in pet, mage, necro, beast and chanter i think.
  • All will enter melee and use mq2melee to beat up the mob, if you want stick from mq2melee set it up, else just turn it off, mq2nav will handle sticking

It will create a pocketfarm.ini that will keep your settings for your zone, so next time you will hunt with same settings (Added my pocketfarm.ini to download)

INI:
[Causeway]
Radius=500
ZRadius=125
Ignore=Nerask|Tarlang
Pull=ALL

Ignore and pull line uses spawn search criterias. read more about spawn search here, separate each spawn search by | to have multiple, like in the example, where i ignore any mob named Nerask or Tarlang.

Commands while running:
/pkf list - Shows both ignore and pull lists
/pkf ignore <spawn search> - add spawns to ignore list. Will not be saved in ini.
/pkf pull <spawn search> - add spawns to pull list. Will not be saved in ini.
/pkf clear <ignore/pull> - Clear the ignore or pull list. Will not be saved in ini.
/pkf radius ## - change the radius around you to look for mobs in.
/pkf zradius ## - change the Z radius.
/pkf load - reloads the ini.
Commands while running:
/pkf list Shows both ignore and pull lists
/pkf ignore "<spawn search>" Add spawns to temp ignore list, remember to use " ". Will not be saved in ini.
/pkf pull "<spawn search>" Add spawns to temp pull list, remember to use " ". Will not be saved in ini.
/pkf clear <ignore/pull> ## \ag- Clear the ignore or pull list. Both temp and the info loaded from ini, ini will not be cleared.
/pkf radius ## - Change the radius around you to look for mobs in, or size of camp
/pkf zradius ## - Change the Z radius.
/pkf load - reloads the ini.

Pocketfarm.mac uses only mq2nav to move around and keep up with mobs to kill them, if you want, you can add in mq2melee so it uses your holyshits and what not, since it uses mq2nav you will need a valid and decent navmesh for the zone you hunt in. find some decent navmeshes here.

Pocketfarm.mac will attempt to validate mobs before running to kill them, so if other pc's are , also if there are unkillable mobs in and around your hunting areas, first time Pocketfarm.mac tries to kill them and finds them unkillable it will add their id to the temp ignore list automatically.
Author
kaen01
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 11 ratings

More resources from kaen01

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. The 'Lets crash in hub zones' fix

Autoignore variable was building up to be too big for mq2 to handle in some zones, which caused...
  2. Little Fix, New features and logics!

| V2.10 | - Added Big zone logic to limit the scan size to a smaller number of mobs when in a...
  3. New Feature Release

| V1.8 | - Fixed and rewrote pull routine, to respect ranges and such | - Added some checks so...

Latest reviews

Incredible work!
Awesome macro man!
The heck are you waiting for? Ready to hand over $20. Great work!
amazing
Extremely helpful with only mild geometry issues experienced.
I love this macro. Thanks again for doing such a great job with it!
I really like this /mac, works great.
My one tool I use when I need to farm masses of lowlevel mobs. Reliable in getting the job done hour after hour.
Love this farming mac! It just gets better and better! Thank you!
Just started playing with this. OMG where have you been all my trade skill life?
Back