• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Level10.mac (Get a char to level 10 with Red Wine)

Utility Level10.mac (Get a char to level 10 with Red Wine) 12-11-2021

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Other Authors
Sym
Software Requirements
MQ2Nav, MQ2EasyFind, buy.inc
Server Type
🏢 Live 🏘️ Emu TLP Test
Do not use, read last update notice why.

| This will take a character from level 1 to 10 using the red wine quest and the money in your shared bank. When
| done, the character will go deposit any money they have left in the PoK shared bank and log off. You can do this
| starting in either Crescent Reach or Plane of Knowledge and it will go get the money from your shared bank. You
| could also start in Blightfire Moors or West Freeport if you already have the money on you.
|
| I built this because I had a bunch of mules that I wanted to be level 10 and I didn't want to have to do this
| over and over. Just drop a couple thousand plat in your shared bank, log on the toon (skip tutorial) and
| /mac level10
|
| There's very little error handling and the mac just stops if something goes wrong (but you can fix whatever and
| restart the mac to keep going). It also has hardcoded delays which are probably bad, but feel free to fix
| it if you don't like it. You also probably shouldn't run this if you're KoS in Freeport.
Author
kaen01
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from kaen01

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Do not use!

DPG has decided this is an exploit and have currently removed and are investigating players who...
  2. Update

here is a partially fixed level10.mac, it wont run you to freeport cause of the way it has...
  3. Put back in the check for making sure you have enough plat after going to shared bank

I inadvertently removed the check to make sure you had enough platinum AFTER going to the shared...
Back