• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patch - Test Update 06/0/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions (1 Viewer)

LorDeth

<<NO GIF ATTACHED>>
RedCents
1,528¢

Test just patched this afternoon..

Looks like they did more stuff (fixed errors I think) with the expanding hunter ach's they recently implemented...

Increased size of dragons hoard, thats nice !

Test just patched this afternoon..

Looks like they did more stuff (fixed errors I think) with the expanding hunter ach's they recently implemented...

Increased size of dragons hoard, thats nice !
That test date is messing with me. Is Day 0 before or after time? At least one of them I can kind of plan for

I use travelto all the time out of PoK. i basically live in buried sea right now but /travelto buriedsea takes me to barren coast and i catch the boat from there

You do this on test server recently? On test for the last ~month there are no Zone Connection entries in the find window. If my char is in POK and I type /travelto moors , the character will not begin navigating to the moors exit out of POK.

You do this on test server recently? On test for the last ~month there are no Zone Connection entries in the find window. If my char is in POK and I type /travelto moors , the character will not begin navigating to the moors exit out of POK.
Negative. Live server only. If that happens, I’ll have to change my bind point. I die way too much to no be able to travelto easily for a cr

Yep it's kind of a bummer, have so far not found a workaround to make it work without those entries in the find window. It's still in limbo on whether it's intentional and will be pushed over to live though, so time will tell

That test date is messing with me. Is Day 0 before or after time? At least one of them I can kind of plan for
haha yeah i noticed that right away, DBG was being obscure and mysterious with that one..

divide by ZERO error! Boom, CRASH!

With the navigation issues, I'm kind of glad I took a break from EQ. Got my halfling visage though w/ my monthly sub points - woot woot. For whenever I return?

What are people doing right now for navigation? My first thought was use my Mage to carry my crew and *holds down vomit* manually click on the zonein?

Bizarre thing is, I’ve tried to investigate that zone connections issue in PoK but every time I try, it gives me zone connections. Note though I’m using Next. I don’t see why that would make a difference though

Bizarre thing is, I’ve tried to investigate that zone connections issue in PoK but every time I try, it gives me zone connections. Note though I’m using Next. I don’t see why that would make a difference though
Is this only a test issue? I havent seen it on live (using VV MQ2).

Is this only a test issue? I havent seen it on live (using VV MQ2).

yeah I've noticed it only on test so far.. I play mainly there, and on a couple live servers, and its only in POK on test.. not sure why though.. and its been for .. oh a month or two now, if not a bit longer...

It has been fixed. The problem is that although they do send the zone connections packet on test it has 0 connections in it so i upped it to 25 and added them back. When eq devs fix it I suppose I need to revert mine. If they ever do. It could be on purpose or maybe they don’t know about it. Couple of posts on their forums but no dev replies...

It has been fixed. The problem is that although they do send the zone connections packet on test it has 0 connections in it so i upped it to 25 and added them back. When eq devs fix it I suppose I need to revert mine. If they ever do. It could be on purpose or maybe they don’t know about it. Couple of posts on their forums but no dev replies...

Ah that's interesting, that definitely makes it seem like an eq bug. There was finally an acknowledgement from klanderso in discord today so maybe there will be some feedback soon(tm)
1623278925222.png

For now, confirmed that the easyfind fix most recently pushed to test works and successfully escaped from POK with /travelto , thanks for the patch eqmule

Didn't see it mentioned anywhere in the patch notes but TBL is now available for FTP. Verified this by logging in a FTP account and zoned into Stratos

Good call! I noticed on one of my FTP accounts just now after reading this, its saying 25/27 xpacs owned.. (on test server)

That was very quietly snuck in there...

+100 for veil

What does it take to get the veil? Hero's for each zone?

And since this xpac has some zones locked behind progression, does that mean basically doing merc / partisans for each zone as well?

I never did do TBL back when it was released, as I took a few years off EQ then, and honestly never did try it since I've been back...

What does it take to get the veil? Hero's for each zone?

And since this xpac has some zones locked behind progression, does that mean basically doing merc / partisans for each zone as well?

I never did do TBL back when it was released, as I took a few years off EQ then, and honestly never did try it since I've been back...
All the missions and can taskadd people. Don't even have to be in the zone.
Takes me about 3-4 hours to run everything on my main gold accounts

1623479169104.png

Patch - Test Update 06/0/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back