• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Sic's Hotkeys

Guide - Sic's Hotkeys (1 Viewer)

I'm Sorry. I really am.

I'm trying to mimic Sics Keys.

I have:

a) Logged everyone out.

b) opened up my macroquest ini (my windows search bar shows 3) and have located my [Aliases] Field (It contains large amounts of text) and entered the text at the bottom of the file:
View attachment 40133

then at the top of the file (also included the Dannet ones just incase...)

View attachment 40134

Saved the file and reloaded my character, the Berserker. Pressed my 'Chase on' button:
View attachment 40138

and am receiving the following:

View attachment 40137
View attachment 40139

Thank you.
1. ShortName not shortname

2. /chaseon only works for kissassist toons you can ignore on other toons

3. you can only have one thing under the [Alias] section, not two "just in case"

4. those things in the alias section need to look exactly like that guide says
INI:
[Aliases]
/cwtn=/noparse /bcg //docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName}
/cwtna=/noparse /bcga //docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName}
/cwtnr=/noparse /bca //docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName}
/cwtnra=/noparse /bcaa //docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName}

for dannet your macroquest.ini entries would look like:
(the extra "\" is the dannet equivalent of a "/noparse"
INI:
[Aliases]
/cwtn=/dgge /docommand /$\{Me.Class.ShortName}
/cwtna=/dgga /docommand /$\{Me.Class.ShortName}
/cwtnr=/dgre /docommand /$\{Me.Class.ShortName}
/cwtnra=/dgra /docommand /$\{Me.Class.ShortName}

don't do the old style of button. literally just the following will cover your bases here (assuming you get the alias made per the instructions

INI:
/cwtn mode 2
/bcg //chaseon

<***
I figured this out before I finished writing this post but thought it might be good info ***
The issue was do to the social. Apparently when using the cwtn aliases, you cannot have a pause in the mix. For example, the original social was:

Page3Button5Name=Chase ON
Page3Button5Color=14
Page3Button5Line1=/dgae /ReturnToCamp 0
Page3Button5Line2=/pause 2, /cwtna Mode 2
Page3Button5Line3=/pause 2, /dgae /CampHere OFF
Page3Button5Line4=/pause 2, /dgae /ChaseON

I removed the "/pause 2," and it is working as expected.
***>

The issue:
I created the aliases and logged my group back in. I'm running Dannet and have a clr, shm and rog running cwtn and a nec and dru running muleassist. When I execute the hot button for the social
/dgae /ReturnToCamp 0
/pause 2, /cwtna Mode 2

The MQ2 output shows "Couldn't parse '/ROGa Mode 2", "Couldn't parse '/CLRa Mode 2", and "Couldn't parse '/SHMa Mode 2"

The aliases exist is the macroquest.ini

/cwtn=/noparse /dgge /docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName}
/cwtna=/noparse /dgga /docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName}
/cwtnr=/noparse /dgre /docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName}
/cwtnra=/noparse /dgra /docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName}

I've also tried changing the aliases to
/cwtnra=/dgra /docommand /$\{Me.Class.ShortName}

but the behavior is still the same.

If I execute the command "/cwtna mode 2" on each of the CWTN toons, it works.

Just curious, is there a way to put multiple commands on a single line of a hotkey? Now that I have a plugin for my necro (thanks so much =)) my hotkeys only have 5 lines. I need an extra line to put his commands on! So like when I use camp on my top line has /bct tanks name //shd mode 4 and then each line below is /bct char name //class mode 1. It's been fine because I was only boxing 5 but now that I can add my necro there is not a 6th line. Is there a way to add a command for him on one of the used lines already? I did it this way because I had trouble with alias's and using commands like /noparse /bca //docommand /$....... Could never get that command to work. Thanks.

Just curious, is there a way to put multiple commands on a single line of a hotkey? Now that I have a plugin for my necro (thanks so much =)) my hotkeys only have 5 lines. I need an extra line to put his commands on! So like when I use camp on my top line has /bct tanks name //shd mode 4 and then each line below is /bct char name //class mode 1. It's been fine because I was only boxing 5 but now that I can add my necro there is not a 6th line. Is there a way to add a command for him on one of the used lines already? I did it this way because I had trouble with alias's and using commands like /noparse /bca //docommand /$....... Could never get that command to work. Thanks.
Check Sic's Hotkeys post. That will get you what you need. Make sure you change the macroquest.ini with either the EQBC or Dannet aliases and you'll be good to go.

So you can't put an extra command on a single line? That's all I want to know. I already mentioned I had trouble setting those up, ie....I gave up and just set it up the way I did. I've had no problems until now that I want to run a 6th. Too bad you can't customize those hotkey's like adding a 6th line heh.

So you can't put an extra command on a single line? That's all I want to know. I already mentioned I had trouble setting those up, ie....I gave up and just set it up the way I did. I've had no problems until now that I want to run a 6th. Too bad you can't customize those hotkey's like adding a 6th line heh.
you can, there are several examples in my hotkey guide. example: /multiline ; /cwtn mode 0; /shd mode 7

Please see >>> Getting Started with CWTN plugins! (Movement, UI Window, Clickies, Pulling, ETC) Check Here First! <<<

moving this into my sichotkeys resource

Last edited:
Hiya Folks!

Hopefully got this thread created in the right spot. I am watching Sic's videos and I cannot get the Camp On, Camp Off and Chase macro's from his videos to work. I keep getting cannot parse errors on all my characters. Ive carefully checked the in game macros I screenshotted from the video and I dont have any typos.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Hiya Folks!

Hopefully got this thread created in the right spot. I am watching Sic's videos and I cannot get the Camp On, Camp Off and Chase macro's from his videos to work. I keep getting cannot parse errors on all my characters. Ive carefully checked the in game macros I screenshotted from the video and I dont have any typos.

howdy again finitematter - i moved your question about my hotkey guide into the discussion thread for the hotkey guide.

anyone not running kissassist would get an error that the kiss camp command didn't work, you can ignore this, and is expected running different automation on different toons. the red error message is just letting you know that that particular command didn't fire on that particular toon.

my hotkey guide goes over all that. just follow the hotkey guide and video and you'll see it all works as expected

alternatively, you can use mq2boxr like I mentioned to you earlier today > here < this helps "normalize" commands across various automations.

even if you use mq2boxr, I strongly encourage you to set up the cwtn alias commands from my hotkey guide, because boxr only handles "basics" and doesn't handle everything - and you will likely quickly end up need/wanting to setup easy hotkeys with /cwtn /cwtna etc

for the hotkeys:
--- anyone not running the matching automation would get an error for the commands if you're using mixed automations
--- this means an SK using mq2eskay doing a /camphere on is going to get a red error message because they're not using kissassist
--- this means a mage running kissassist and not running mq2mage would get a red error msg doing a /mage mode 0, but their camphere would activate
--- this is ok, you can ignore this.

I am getting an error with the /chaseoff function. I keep getting a 'Could not parse' error on all my toons.

Funny thing is, it seems to work, when I click camp on my toons sit and med.
yes, that is a kissassist command - which as i mentioned, commands that are kiss commands would not work on toons that are not using kissassist and i mentioned you can ignore them.

so far each interaction i've helped you with, i've had to repeat something i already said, or say that i already said it.

could you please do me the courtesy of just maybe double reading what i said in case you're just not vibing along with how i speak

yes, that is a kissassist command - which as i mentioned, commands that are kiss commands would not work on toons that are not using kissassist and i mentioned you can ignore them.

so far each interaction i've helped you with, i've had to repeat something i already said, or say that i already said it.

could you please do me the courtesy of just maybe double reading what i said in case you're just not vibing along with how i speak
Im sorry Sic, not trying to drive you nuts but I seem to make my posts before I see your responses. Ill hold off on any further questions for now as I think im getting the hang of things now.

Im sorry Sic, not trying to drive you nuts but I seem to make my posts before I see your responses. Ill hold off on any further questions for now as I think im getting the hang of things now.
i respond to you with the same minute most instances. and you've even quoted me on the parts im talking about - so i don't think that is what is happening.

EQ is a complicated game, and MQ adds additional layers of complexity, it takes a little bit to feel like you have some footing.

Maybe slow down a smidge, and try and get some footing before you extend past that.

Keep getting the response "This is not a valid Command. Please use /help. The lines that we C/P into the Macroquest ini are the 5 lines under the eqbc Aliases. ex.
Second question below on your Camp On ex. - why is the last line having the /shd resetcamp?
/bcg //camphere on
/shd mode 7
/cwtn mode 1
/shd resetcamp

Keep getting the response "This is not a valid Command. Please use /help. The lines that we C/P into the Macroquest ini are the 5 lines under the eqbc Aliases. ex.
Second question below on your Camp On ex. - why is the last line having the /shd resetcamp?
/bcg //camphere on
/shd mode 7
/cwtn mode 1
/shd resetcamp
what is not a valid command? if you're not running kissassist you'd get not a valid command using the /camphere thing on any toon not using kissassist- you can ignore that.
if it is the cwtn command that is invalid, then you need to make the aliases in this guide and either reload your aliases, or log out and back in

/shd resetcamp resets your camp at your current location

you can watch the "how i move my toons guide"

Hi Sic,

After using the Hotkey for Bard Invis, what is the best hotkey to use to get the bard to continue to chase the MA while invis? I've tried adding a /mqp off at the end of line 1 but the bard breaks its own invis on occasion.

/noparse /bcg //if (${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BRD]}) /multiline ; /mqp on; /timed 5 /twist off; /alt activate 3704; /alt activate 231
/bcg //dismount

Thanks,
You can't reliably really. If you have your kiss set to continuous twist /out of combat

Optimist or d_ _ bass- I have setup the aliases per instructions using copy and pasted. Still getting the message not valid command. see /help. Couple things I have notice using the campon plugin- my team is not assisting . Reviewing all characters they are still in manual mode with exception warrior after pressing the Campon. note running all team via CWTN 's. Would appreciate guidance. From above will try and reload aliases. I do think it is now the CWTN.
Under the Aliases in the Macroquest file there is alot of gobblie goop - Does that need to remain (see attached)

/tloc=/echo ${If[${Target.ID},${Target.DisplayName}'s Location is ${Target.Y} ${Target.X} ${Target.Z},You do not have a target!]}
/yes=/multiline ; /squelch /notify LargeDialogWindow LDW_YesButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify LargeDialogWindow LDW_OKButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_Yes_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_OK_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify TradeWND TRDW_Trade_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify GiveWnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ProgressionSelectionWnd ProgressionTemplateSelectAcceptButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify TaskSelectWnd TSEL_AcceptButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify RaidWindow RAID_AcceptButton leftmouseup
/no=/multiline ; /squelch /notify LargeDialogWindow LDW_NoButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_No_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_Cancel_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify TradeWND TRDW_Cancel_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify GiveWnd GVW_Cancel_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ProgressionSelectionWnd ProgressionTemplateSelectCancelButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify TaskSelectWnd TSEL_DeclineButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify RaidWindow RAID_DeclineButton leftmouseup

Last edited:
something not being a valid command means you're either typing the command wrong or a plugin isn't loaded. But you didn't provide the actual error message you received so we have no way to know if you command failure was lack of MQ being loaded at all, not having MQ2Dannet loaded, not having EQBC loaded, Not having CWTN Plugins loaded etc.

Optimist or d_ _ bass- I have setup the aliases per instructions using copy and pasted. Still getting the message not valid command. see /help. Couple things I have notice using the campon plugin- my team is not assisting . Reviewing all characters they are still in manual mode with exception warrior after pressing the Campon. note running all team via CWTN 's. Would appreciate guidance. From above will try and reload aliases. I do think it is now the CWTN.
Under the Aliases in the Macroquest file there is alot of gobblie goop - Does that need to remain (see attached)

/tloc=/echo ${If[${Target.ID},${Target.DisplayName}'s Location is ${Target.Y} ${Target.X} ${Target.Z},You do not have a target!]}
/yes=/multiline ; /squelch /notify LargeDialogWindow LDW_YesButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify LargeDialogWindow LDW_OKButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_Yes_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_OK_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify TradeWND TRDW_Trade_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify GiveWnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ProgressionSelectionWnd ProgressionTemplateSelectAcceptButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify TaskSelectWnd TSEL_AcceptButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify RaidWindow RAID_AcceptButton leftmouseup
/no=/multiline ; /squelch /notify LargeDialogWindow LDW_NoButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_No_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_Cancel_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify TradeWND TRDW_Cancel_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify GiveWnd GVW_Cancel_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ProgressionSelectionWnd ProgressionTemplateSelectCancelButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify TaskSelectWnd TSEL_DeclineButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify RaidWindow RAID_DeclineButton leftmouseup
None of this even has the cwtn aliases. You have to have the aliases for the aliases to work. the above only has "/tloc", "/yes", and "/no"

Copied and pasted the Aliases above the this gooblie goop which was under the Aliases tab in my macroquet ini. Once that was done it started working.
Now I need to create a invisi hotkey to move my team around.

Copied and pasted the Aliases above the this gooblie goop which was under the Aliases tab in my macroquet ini. Once that was done it started working.
Now I need to create a invisi hotkey to move my team around.
it is not gobblie goop.

an alias is a command that allows you to do other stuff you've predefined. > alias <

if in your alias section you had
/goop=/shout not goop and typed /goop, your character would then execute "/shout not goop"

/yes allows to type /yes and then it clicks yes to dialog boxes
/no allows you to type /no and then it clicks no to dialog boxes
/tloc allows you to type /tloc and then you get a target location with their ID and name in it (i don't personally use this and i have no use for it)

I personally keep my alias list rather small

I have the /yes and /no ones from above, and then i have these ones

INI:
/cwtnra=/dgae /docommand /$\{Me.Class.ShortName}
/revive=/multiline ; /notify RespawnWnd OptionsList listselect 1; /timed 15 /notify RespawnWnd RW_SelectButton leftmouseup

Sic updated Sic's Hotkeys with a new update entry:

give

I don't usually do the "update resource" when i add buttons (i add/adjust buttons frequently)
but there are some run around turn in style quests in NoS that i needed a little "give" or "turn-in" button and i didn't want to use a Lua/macro for it when i could make a quick ez hotkey

/dgga /multiline ; /makemevis; /itemnotify "${Cursor}" leftmouseup; /timed 5 /target ${Target.Name}; /timed 10 /usetarget; /timed 15 /notify GiveWnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup

it is a little...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I probably missed this somewhere, and you may not want to use this or find it handy but I had a need with multiple groups attempting to run Grind with 3 different tanks and grind would invariably fail, or I had to keep changing the grind UI to reflect each tank. So I added this alias:

INI:
/cwtns=/docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName}

In Grind UI, under Tank Configuration, put this:

INI:
[Tank]
Start=/multiline ; /cwtns pause on; /cwtns mode 7

Cheers!

Ok got a question and I think this is the place to ask. LMK if not.

I am redoing a lot of my UI/hotkeys and I'm putting a lot of effort into maximizing the utility of Button Master.

In your videos Sic it looks like you have some Button Master buttons but they have what looks like up/down arrows on the end of some of the rows that you can scroll through "rows or pages" of buttons. I didn't see any mention of that in the Button Master documentation and looking at the chat here I am guessing it has something to do with these types of commands "Page3Button5Name=Chase ON" in the StinkyPete post or is that just for the standard hotkeys?

I am turning over a new leaf and no longer just throwing copied code unless I am sure I know what it does.
I basically want to make a Start-up tab that has the hotkeys with commands to start the /mac, /lua, /plugin that I want to use that session i.e. no need to autostart overseer if I'm running a new group that isn't big enough to use it, or turn on HunterHud if I'm not farming named. It will also have all the commands to make a group with roles and auto-accept and add their name to the autofeed/autodrink list. Then a Class tab to run class-specific /mac, /lua, /plugin for Cauldron or MassEnchant... I just remembered I am going to try to get https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/easy-lua.2647/
running (which is what started my crisis a few days ago because I was afraid to use DanNet with EQBCS) so I won't need a lot of these buttons if I get that working the way I want but regardless.

Then I was hoping to have rows of Level buttons with an up/down scroll function so if I'm playing a level 20 group and I click a button called "invis group" it will have the caster invis everyone then itself, but if I start playing my level 80 group I just scroll to my level 80 section that has AA buttons instead of cast commands so the "invis group" button there would just activate aa 2110 for a perfected group invis.

I am ultimately trying to reduce my redundant actions; every time I make a group I have to make a bunch of hotkeys, then remake them 20 levels later, and so on... This should let me spend a bit more time setting it up but take way less time when I make new groups to get them up and running and if I decide to change the way I do things, I can probably just change one hotkey instead of having to change a bunch of hotkeys on 40 different toons spread over 6 accounts. I know I could just make a "spell invis" button and an "AA invis" button but I am thinking there are a lot of buttons that I would have to make like that for bards song vs AA etc. So I'm just wondering if what I have described is possible.

I know I over-explain myself but I often find that when I ask short specific questions I get a quick answer only to find two weeks later that the little question I asked was possible but my overall intent was impossible and I could have saved days that were spent on a massive undertaking if I had announced my intentions from the start. Man,
I'm over-explaining about over-explaining!

Sorry for being so loquacious; It's a shame you can't hear my dulcet baritone voice. When I converse with people this long they tend to melt into quivering puddles at my feet...

Just kidding! When I talk to my wife this long she normally says, "SHUT UP OR GET TO THE POINT!"

Edit: How do you link to /Lua /Mac like in sic's post above? https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/sics-hotkeys.69365/post-535952 I have done it before but it was probably just a random chance that I copied the proper way for it to display a box instead of a long link.

Last edited:
no i don't use buttonmaster
Did I miss a video on how you make that and does it have a global .ini file so no matter where I edit it, the changes will show on other toons (after a reload probably), or would it be easier to ask Cannonballdex if he can add it or tell me how to modify my files to achieve that functionality?

Edit: Sorry I just reread this post and it might come off as me saying, "If YOU can't help me I bet CannonBallDex can cause he is smarter!"
What I meant to imply was, "Is it easy to make buttons like yours that do what I want, or would it be quicker for me to ask the creator of Button Master if I can change his program to do what I want." My apologies for any misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Did I miss a video on how you make that and does it have a global .ini file so no matter where I edit it, the changes will show on other toons (after a reload probably), or would it be easier to ask Cannonballdex if he can add it or tell me how to modify my files to achieve that functionality?
Buttonmaster's global settings can be found in your MQ directory, in /config/ButtonMaster.ini.

If you have a custom button group, it won't show by default on a new character, but if you go to "Add Group" in ButtonMaster, your custom group will be one of the options you can select.

I am not certain where character-specific ButtonMaster info is stored.

Damon

Just so you know, if you right click on a button or row you can change the size. That is what Sic did in his videos to make it easier for people to see what he is doing. I know it looks like it's Buttonmaster but it's just regular buttons. Hope that helps.

Vrak

Buttonmaster's global settings can be found in your MQ directory, in /config/ButtonMaster.ini.

If you have a custom button group, it won't show by default on a new character, but if you go to "Add Group" in ButtonMaster, your custom group will be one of the options you can select.

I am not certain where character-specific ButtonMaster info is stored.
Thanks, I use the global settings and I can probably get away with using level range tabs and switching back and forth between the primary and the level-based tabs, or maybe not have a separate primary that has non-level specific buttons and just have the duplicates of my current primary at the top of each level specific tabs. I generally don't like having tons of copies of the same buttons everywhere but I will make due. I am still at the drawing board stage trying to get a solid idea before I start making changes so any advice is welcome.

Damon

Just so you know, if you right click on a button or row you can change the size. That is what Sic did in his videos to make it easier for people to see what he is doing. I know it looks like it's Buttonmaster but it's just regular buttons. Hope that helps.

Vrak
Yes, that is exactly what I needed to know. I use the image icons for all my standard eq hotkey buttons and I knew you could move them and change their shape but he uses solid colors so it looked like the plain colors that Button Master has so it threw me off. once you said that, I immediately knew how he made his setup because he only had the up/down page buttons every other line because they were crunched into double lines and stacked on top of each other instead of a long straight bar.
Thanks again.

Hiya Folks!

I had almost the same experience. When I first started I would watch sics videos and just start copying down the code in his hotkeys and get all kinds of errors, for me Chase on/off wasn't working so I came to the site and searched the word chase and it led me to the /Lua Chase so I just started using that and deleted the other hotkey.

I also was copying code for his CWTN pay-only characters for mode 0 etc not knowing what they were and he would say things like sic mode I thought he was speaking slang like "SICK MODE ACTIVATED!" meaning burn or high damage mode or something. I have (mostly) learned to make sure you know what the code does before you throw it into your game and it has gotten much smoother.

Trying to use the following to turn in DON faction tokens, but all it does is open the merchant window.

/dgga /multiline ; /makemevis; /itemnotify "${Cursor}" leftmouseup; /timed 5 /target ${Target.Name}; /timed 10 /usetarget; /timed 15 /notify GiveWnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup

Is there something that needs to be changed? It puts the token on the cursor of all of my toons, targets the right guy, but gets hung up trying to buy crap.

I have been using these for a while and recently got a new computer so had to reload MQ to include plugins. Im having an issue... I have the following aliases in my Macroquest.ini file.

Getting errors every time i use /cwtn ----->Couldn't Parse /cwtn XXXXX

No matter what command I use it says "Couldn't parse ...."

I have tried reloading the Aliases etc. I cant get it to working. is there anything else that would cause this not to work?

I have been using these for a while and recently got a new computer so had to reload MQ to include plugins. Im having an issue... I have the following aliases in my Macroquest.ini file.

Getting errors every time i use /cwtn ----->Couldn't Parse /cwtn XXXXX

No matter what command I use it says "Couldn't parse ...."

I have tried reloading the Aliases etc. I cant get it to working. is there anything else that would cause this not to work?
i'd start over and follow the instructions on the main page.

you likely didn't put the aliases in the correct location

1683214637651.png

I would also STRONGLY recommend using dannet over eqbc for this

Thanks for this guide, I have been playing for years without this, just ordering my toons one by one, OR using ISboxer ui, with button click through. It's been an absolute nightmare... I don't know how I missed this shit. Shame on me. RTFM... :D

I just switched from eqbc to dannet and I wish I would have made that change sooner. Everything is seems so much easier. My only problem is when I want to manually send cmds, out of habit I tend to start with the eqbc cmd and lose a little time switching to the dannet cmd. I am sure soon it will be second nature, but for now it is a bit of a struggle.

Thanks Sic for having both sets of cmds in most cases, it made the transition quick and mostly painless. :)

I just switched from eqbc to dannet and I wish I would have made that change sooner. Everything is seems so much easier. My only problem is when I want to manually send cmds, out of habit I tend to start with the eqbc cmd and lose a little time switching to the dannet cmd. I am sure soon it will be second nature, but for now it is a bit of a struggle.

Thanks Sic for having both sets of cmds in most cases, it made the transition quick and mostly painless. :)
I feel you here. The image below Sic has posted everywhere I had to keep handy for a bit to reference it, but it really helped.

1650289949177-png.39408

Thanks for the kind words!

I actually run both for a couple reasons, one being sometimes in a hurry I type eqbc stuff

Guide - Sic's Hotkeys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back