• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Music - Rob's Song of the Day Mega-Thread! (1 Viewer)

Nothing like the feel of the 80's leaving right before the 90's hit.

NIN - The Only Time - I remember playing this album while grinding through Faydwer (Crushbone, Butcherblock Mountains, Castle Mistmoore, and the dreaded Kedge keep) among other zones....

The Only Time

-Taz

This is one of my favorite renditions of this song. It gives me nostalgia vibes for two different genres and times:

This song makes me want to play Everquest again. It's been almost a year since the last time I've logged in... just in a different head space these days, its just been different. Still keep finding myself here... amongst people of the same interests.. friends.

Pretty Hate Machine is a great album. It was like nothing I had ever heard, back in the day. This is my favorite song on the album, used to great effect in Natural Born Killers.

"This song makes me want to play Everquest again."
The only song I think of when I think of Everquest is

which was originally featured on this video long before YouTube cracked down and made them remove it.

Got this album when it first came out, wore out 3 cassettes (CDs weren't around then) playing Legend of the Red Dragon on BBS. Followed by endless hours of Bards Tale, and finally EQ.

Music - Rob's Song of the Day Mega-Thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back