• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Level 2 Access - Mega thread (1 Viewer)

I just got back into EQ a few months ago after not playing for two decades. The facebook groups and reddit and well a lot of other places it seems like the community has gotten very unfriendly.

Everybody here on RG seems more than willing to help each other out whether it be with redcents or answering a question. It seems like everybody just has more patience here. I'm glad I decided to get into macros and such this EQ go around as I never looked into it before. This community is awesome just to read and glean information from much less be a part of!

I just got back into EQ a few months ago after not playing for two decades. The facebook groups and reddit and well a lot of other places it seems like the community has gotten very unfriendly.

Everybody here on RG seems more than willing to help each other out whether it be with redcents or answering a question. It seems like everybody just has more patience here. I'm glad I decided to get into macros and such this EQ go around as I never looked into it before. This community is awesome just to read and glean information from much less be a part of!
While I enjoy playing EQ, the RG community is by far one of the best online communities, and miles ahead of the "official" forums.

Been lurking a bit, thinking about coming back for the anniversary and year of Fippy stuff, and see this thread. I am instantly reminded how awesome you all are. Thank you for being so helpful and kind!

Been lurking a bit, thinking about coming back for the anniversary and year of Fippy stuff, and see this thread. I am instantly reminded how awesome you all are. Thank you for being so helpful and kind!
Hop on board Epos, the water is great here. You have enough RedCent for a free month,gave ya some, go up top to the shopping cart and buy yourself a free month..then hit that download button on the front page.. go... no I mean like NOW man... GO...

Hop on board Epos, the water is great here. You have enough RedCent for a free month,gave ya some, go up top to the shopping cart and buy yourself a free month..then hit that download button on the front page.. go... no I mean like NOW man... GO...
Hey, thank you so much! I've got the weekend off, so I'll start my month tomorrow to get the most out of it. So exciting!

Hey, thank you so much! I've got the weekend off, so I'll start my month tomorrow to get the most out of it. So exciting!
You can start now! Its easy to earn more Reds:

The level 2 gives you the ability to give others Red Cents for good or helpful or funny posts. It does not cost you any to give and in giving them out it will also earn you more. If you make posts that others find funny, helpful, good question etc then they will give you Reds and that is 10 each time. So it is a good thing to come here and post now and then.

By passing out and earning these "red Cents" you can use them to keep up your free level 2 each month. Just stop by the RedCents shop - click the Redcents at the top of the page to go there.

It only takes 50 red cents a month to stay level 2 so that is super easy since you can give out 4 a day.

Dabbled a bit on on emulated server with a version of MQ2 that was supplied and allowed there, really liked the QOL benefits that it gave and was wondering if kissassist would be a similar experience. My knowledge of how these things work is very limited but it looks like there is a lot of content available that helps walk people through setup and use.

Hello, old eq player 1999-2000 im using mq2 from 2003 and never tried redguides, but i see here are some insane macros and plugings. I will have to give a try
Welcome ! Once you subscribe, you will see a lot of options, your question about raid setup is not an easy one as you have not tried the software yet to see what your likes are. Look at the video tutorials and once you have subscribed you can browse the lua and macro section to see what tools work best for you. I am not answering your question, I know.. as its so broad, you have to see what is good for you... many available things to test and learn. Now, once you have more direct questions, I think you'll find a flood of great answers and info. In any case welcome and hope you love it here.

Wow thx, how can i use it?
You can get and keep a level 2 sub here on the forums that you can get the basic stuff here free with Level 2 and Red Cents

Level 2 gives you access to Very Vanilla MacroQuest2, Macros (including KissAssist, the macro for all classes) exclusive plugins, and a great community.

You buy level 2 in the Red Cent shop with Red Cents or real money or someone might be generous and give you a level 2 as a welcome - like they just did. So now you can do the Red Cent dance.

So here is how it works:

The level 2 gives you the ability to give others Red Cents for good or helpful or funny posts. It does not cost you any to give and in giving them out it will also earn you more. If you make posts that others find funny, helpful, good question etc then they will give you Reds and that is 10 each time. So it is a good thing to come here and post now and then.

By passing out and earning these "red Cents" you can use them to keep up your free level 2 each month. Just stop by the RedCents shop - click the Redcents at the top of the page to go there.
It only takes 50 red cents a month to stay level 2 so that is super easy since you can give out 4 a day.

Returning player here looking for level 2 access. Currently play on mischief but used to play on FV (100 bst) I appreciate you guys!

Returning player here looking for level 2 access. Currently play on mischief but used to play on FV (100 bst) I appreciate you guys!
Hi @markariah Level 2 Access is purchased in the RG Store, its the little shopping cart up above on the right. You can also purchase it with RedCents, you currently have enough I see for a month access, again, please go look in the store and purchase it for yourself, the other option you see is to purchase it for a friend. Usiing Real Money you can purchase monthly or yearly, and helps the site thrive, but using your RedCents is your option as well. Once you have purchased your Subscription, head to the front page and hit the big Download button, as you can get started. Welcome !!

Hi @markariah Level 2 Access is purchased in the RG Store, its the little shopping cart up above on the right. You can also purchase it with RedCents, you currently have enough I see for a month access, again, please go look in the store and purchase it for yourself, the other option you see is to purchase it for a friend. Usiing Real Money you can purchase monthly or yearly, and helps the site thrive, but using your RedCents is your option as well. Once you have purchased your Subscription, head to the front page and hit the big Download button, as you can get started. Welcome !!
You rock! I didn't realize that is what the RedCents were for. I just bought myself a month and tipped you a red cent lol.

Toast - Level 2 Access - Mega thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back