• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Music - Rob's Song of the Day Mega-Thread! (2 Viewers)

This is one of my all time favorites! I love the song, sure -- but god damn I love Prince in this song more than the song itself. Not only his amazing solo but the flying tele at the end too.. /ear/eye/everything gasm all at once..

While My Guitar Gently Weeps - A Tribute to George Harrison at the 2004 Music Hall of Fame Induction ceremony.

This is one of my all time favorites! I love the song, sure -- but god damn I love Prince in this song more than the song itself. Not only his amazing solo but the flying tele at the end too.. /ear/eye/everything gasm all at once..

While My Guitar Gently Weeps - A Tribute to George Harrison at the 2004 Music Hall of Fame Induction ceremony.

prince throwing that guitar in the air and walking off is legit af - what a musician

NIN, the good takes.. .. . IMO, don't worry, you'll not find Closer on this list.

Without you, It's not as much fun to pick up the pieces... The Perfect Drug

And mocking voices ring of blood, Imperialistic house of prayer.... . . Joy Division Cover, Dead Souls

Yeah,,, there are a lot of good live takes on this, but give me the original The Downward Spiral 1994 version... rough and raw... with Chris Vrenna, Danny Lohner (so underrated), Robin Finck (Huge, arguably, to the whole NIN discography)... March of the Pigs

Don't think you're having all the fun, You know me, I hate everyone... Wish

Bonus shit: behind the scenes bullshit

-Taz

Maybe it takes a day or so, but I have bought Level 2 twice tonight to Red Cent some videos. I'm still not able to red cent posts... idk.. I'm sure @Redbot will review my attempts and help out.

Not my jam, but I do appreciate good vocals @RobRenfro, gave you a thumbs up in the meantime on "The Chicks"

-Taz

Music - Rob's Song of the Day Mega-Thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Robban
Back