• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,670¢
Pronouns
He/Him

monkeypawsalesman_make_a_quick_escape_active_image_38.png
Come on, pal! I don't want to hear your life story! Paw me!

How to play:
  1. Grant the previous poster's wish but with a terrible twist that ruins it in some way.
  2. Make your own wish for the next person to twist.

Examples:
Billy: I wish for a new server!
Bob: Granted, but it's truebox. I wish to win this contest!
Bort: Granted, but the prize is the worst advertisement in EverQuest history. I wish for... etc.

🎁Prize🎁

openedawholenewworld.jpg
  • The aformentioned EverQuest Trilogy advertisement, perfectly preserved and shipped to your mailbox.

Rules:
No purchase necessary. The contest ends on the 1,000th post, a winner randomly selected. Each reply is an entry.
Drawing will be held in-game on the Vox server, by use of /random. Time & location of the /random will be posted after contest ends, you are welcome to attend.
Posting with multiple accounts, or screwing with the contest will lead to certain doom.

Last edited:
I'll kick things off:

I wish I could stay up all day and night with no ill effects.
Granted you don't have I'll effects - but days and nights are now random lengths of time. Rip your plants.

I wish for gum that keeps flavor forever.

Granted you don't have I'll effects - but days and nights are now random lengths of time. Rip your plants.

I wish for gum that keeps flavor forever.
granted, but the only flavor of gum that exists is vomit.

i wish i had perfect vision in order to see multiple eq screens in all their glory.

Granted but you only know Fortran and nobody uses it anymore.

I wish I had a magic beer mug that never went empty.

I wish I could remember how to use quickbooks, rather than having to re-learn every year.

Granted, now you're slightly taller than a Gnome!

I wish I was sitting on the beach in Rarotonga.
granted, but sunblock now amplifies the sun on your skin

I wish Mr. Patate would come back to live servers

granted, but sunblock now amplifies the sun on your skin

I wish Mr. Patate would come back to live servers
Granted, but he'd have to change his name to Madame Pomme de terre.

I wish this winter would end!

Granted, Now you can only use your thumbs to type.

I wish I was Data from Star Trek and could code Lua on the fly!
Granted, but it is literally on the back of a fly, unreadable and small.

I wish everything wasn't so damn expensive.

Granted, but it is literally on the back of a fly, unreadable and small.

I wish everything wasn't so damn expensive.
Granted, prices are slashed in half, but everything also only lasts half as long. food portions are also halved

I wish levels 90-110 moved quicker

Granted, prices are slashed in half, but everything also only lasts half as long. food portions are also halved

I wish levels 90-110 moved quicker
Granted levels 90-110 will be quicker, but an extra 110 levels and 200k aa’s are added.

I wish i were a little bit taller, i wish i was baller…

Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back