• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

RedQuest v11.11 (NERFED) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RedQuest v11.01

theZ,
"When it's added back, you'll know, because the entire site, as a whole, will orgasm"

Damn you crack me up.

Been havin a wierd CTD, though I have not had the chance yet to see if it's still happenning with the latest and greatest. I'd click on an item in the Baz search window, and it was always the lowest priced item of the lot, and I'd CTD. Everytime. I right-clicked on the MQ icon on the last crash and unloaded bzrsrch plugin, and had no troubles after that. Just thought I'd give a head's up.

Can't they leave sht alone for a little while so we can play? What was the freaking emergency.....?????

Uhhhh...oooooh....OMG!!!!

?? Damnit..I'm always premature!..(

But damn that was funny..lol

It was an emergency patch because with the casting changes it seriously screwed bards up.

I'm not able to run this 11.01. saying incorect client version. Have they already repatched the patch?

sshadow said:
I'm not able to run this 11.01. saying incorect client version. Have they already repatched the patch?

Yeah, this morning. Emergency something about the bards being hosed.....

Oh man I thought it was the 7th today.. NM my last post saying it was not working ....

i downloaded the new version today but i get the "Incorrect Client Version" error message when i load eq up.

Remember when a new .exe comes out you have to wait till we recompile. So the "incorect client version" is for YOUR protection

From MQ Site: MQ2 Latest Source Zip Last updated: June 08 2007 16:20:15 (MQ2-20070608).

So they can hit it here now...

Re: RedQuest v11.0

Mandrake said:
Uncompiled version is 8 and am using version 7 can you back compile it to 6 or 7 so we can still use.

Are doing great is just that some of us can't afford to go to version 8 yet

Thanks in advance
Source code is up for v11.1. This source zip should be compatible with VS version 6 and 7. I don't have any way to test it out unfortunately, so I'd be interrested if it really is or isn't compatible.

--RQ

Re: RedQuest v11.1

Am I incredibly blind or is MQ2Pax gone? I did a search and can't find the download for it. I'm mostly using just the map these days, but there's a couple of things I'm seriously needing to gank in TBS, getting on my last nerve not being able to find them.

fierymomof2 said:
Am I incredibly blind or is MQ2Pax gone? I did a search and can't find the download for it. I'm mostly using just the map these days, but there's a couple of things I'm seriously needing to gank in TBS, getting on my last nerve not being able to find them.
The MQ2Pax commands are highly detectable. So unfortunately its been taken out of the distro. Wish I had better news, but thats where it stands right now.

Ah ok thanks RQ :) I had a feeling that was the case, but I've been out of the loop for awhile...

Re: RedQuest v11.11

RedQuest v11.11 uploaded. Quick update for MQ2Twist (Song of the Dryad's fix), and to update MQ2 source. MQ2 posted a new zip earlier today. Source will be up shortly.

it seems that something is wrong with the mq2melee on this version as I had to return to a previous version 10.x version for the taunt and forage and disarm to work along with a good stick. With the new 11.11 version melee wont kick taunt or disarm and will not forage even though there turned on the in the ini file.
When I returned to the previous version it all worked great with the .dll from the 10.x version .... Also I use channels and not ebcs or tells now with certain macros i use /chat 1 window to issue commands and the same program that worked in 10.x does not work in 11.11. I seen that there was a change
9 June 2007 by ieatacid
- Tell windows will now trigger events and '#chat tell'
I dont know if this has some effect on the macro or not but the only way to issue commands in my macros is in tells.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

tagger said:
it seems that something is wrong with the mq2melee on this version as I had to return to a previous version 10.x version for the taunt and forage and disarm to work along with a good stick. With the new 11.11 version melee wont kick taunt or disarm and will not forage even though there turned on the in the ini file.
When I returned to the previous version it all worked great with the .dll from the 10.x version .... Also I use channels and not ebcs or tells now with certain macros i use /chat 1 window to issue commands and the same program that worked in 10.x does not work in 11.11. I seen that there was a change
9 June 2007 by ieatacid
- Tell windows will now trigger events and '#chat tell'
I dont know if this has some effect on the macro or not but the only way to issue commands in my macros is in tells.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Do you remember if it was working with the previous RedQuest (v11.1)? The MQ2Melee code itself hasn't changed in a while so it must be something else. It very well could be the event triggers they changed.

--RQ

I didnt use the 11.1 version went from 10.x to 11.11 This is the first time i have gotten to play since may 20th since I am working 80 hours a week.
the newer version of melee.dll with version 11.11 is 308 KB (315,392 bytes)
and the 10.x version of melee.dll is 216 KB (221,184 bytes) so it has gotten bigger and the 11.11 version is only melee'ing and nothing else, as far as i can tell. And the 10.x version melee, taunt, forage, disarm, encite, does enrage.
Again thanks for the quick response ..

Tagger

Last edited:

I am using the redquest 11.1 precompile. The melee seems to be working good, getting taunts and kicks anyway. The stick command does not seem to be working properly. I did stick once or twice (maybe) but most of the time it did not. I have the plugins melee and moveutils activated. I don't use stick a lot but if memory servers I had trouble with it even before the patch this month. Hope this in someway helps resolve the problem.

EDIT: My bad, I figured out the stick problem I was having, sigh, sometimes it helps to have a small clue about what you are doing.

Last edited:

Hey Red, is there any way we could get MQ2Pop added to your compile? I had never used it before, but once I did, I found it incredibly helpful in certain situations.

Thanks!

This is a warning, I do not want anymore crap in this thread. STAY ON TOPIC!

As far as warp goes, I'm letting everyone know, we are not ignoring it and we are working on it. I ask you have patience, don't make our job harder. I will make sure personally, updates are posted about it. You will be kept in the loop.

Thanks.

I have also been useing rez since sony did the major patch. The only time I have a problem is if I /rezzme with in 3-5 seconds after death. What happens is you CTD and get booted to bind point. :( But I have used it upto 10 times in 2 hour period in instances, Not 1 problem yet. Also I notice alot of people don't notice if you /rezzme even if no cleric. Just tell them your binded there, it works. Just be sure you can bind in zone, or resort to I'm binded at ZL.

Was wondering when the next release will come out , it seems they released a new Source at Macroquest with some of the items that had been disabled fixed. Newest release is MQ2-20070617.zip..
changes were
17 June 2007 by ieatacid
- '/click left <x> <y>' works again. It's now possible to
click tradeskill containers and ground spawns. This only
works on the actual game play environment. It does not
work on UI windows (there are existing commands for that)
or anything out of the viewport area.
- Added '/click left center' to click the center of the viewport area
- Added the following to the macroquest TLO:
* ViewportX - left edge of the viewport area
* ViewportY - top edge of the viewport area
* ViewportXMax - right edge of the viewport area
* ViewportYMax - bottom edge of the viewport are
* ViewportXCenter - center of the viewport area going from left to right
* ViewportYCenter - center of the viewport area going from top to bottom
* LClickedObject - successfully clicking a ground spawn, TS container,
NPC, or PC (using '/click left center|<x> <y>') will set this to TRUE
- Removed the /mouseto command since it no longer did anything

10 June 2007 by rswiders, dkaa
- Added clicking links with /notify. Use /notify ChatWindow CW_ChatOutput link <link structure>
The link structure consists of 44 characters of the link starting with the 2nd character of the item id (ie, drop the leading 0).

And again , Thanks for all the nice work you guys do here.

jubie kid said:
am looking for link to precomplite version please.

Ummm, did you bother to look in the very first post in this thread, where they have there :

File Type: zip RedQuest-v11.11.zip (7.97 MB, 523 views)

Just click on that link in the first post, and save to your disk.

Ok, this is probably a stupid question. Or one that will piss some ppl off. But is there a working Warp somewhere? I did a search and couldnt find it. If not, Im sorry to bother you guys who are working on it. I wish I knew this stuff so I could help.

RedQuest v11.11 (NERFED)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back