PoP-era enchanter charm support group has been my favorite.
- Enchanter picks a dual-wield ready target for charm. Tash, mez.
- Malo on pet from Shm.
- 15 min snare on pet from Dru (optional)
- Ench charms. Mage gives it full pet weapons and armor/gear. Buffs/haste to pet from Ench/Shm/Clr/Druid.
- Ench proceeds to clear entire area solo with a beast of a pet. If a really bad break happens, Mage CoH's enchanter back to camp.
- Heal pet via mem-blur if away from camp, otherwise 4-CH healers top it off.
- Kill named with CoH debuff routine. Sham (Malo-CoH->repeat for slow/cripple), Ench (Tash->CoH if needed). Enchanter/Pet + both Clr go in alone for named that have the target max rule. Pray charmed pet doesn't break until named is dead.
- Show all