• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Pay 30 days only. (1 Viewer)

I accept your option to pay me for only 30 days. Not sure what you are paying me for, but times are a bit lean and Im flexible these days.

In all seriousness though - need more details :) we assume you mean a sub to EQ?

Want to pay for 30 days only, not a recurring payment. Am I missing the option or there is no option?

Thanks.
In Everquest, when you chose any period it is auto renew for the period of time you chose. It will always be on the same day. Using a credit card.

If you use Krono then it will not auto renew and you have to consume another Krono when or before that last one runs out. And the day will change by 1 or 2 days every month. Or you can burn a bunch of Krono and be covered for how many ever months that covered.

You can chose how long you want to subscribe in the game and then cancel immediately which will NOT allow it to auto renew but will still give you the amount of time you paid for.

For this forum you can buy one month of level 2 access at a time, or many months depending on what you want. Level 2 will give you access to other things. Level 2 does not automatically renew in these forums so you will need to up it each month or buy a couple months in advance. You can use Red cents or paypal etc

You can earn red cents and pay for a level 2 subscription for these forums. Short and easy to read explanation of Red Cents

Want to pay for 30 days only, not a recurring payment. Am I missing the option or there is no option?

Thanks.
As others have said, we're not really sure what you're asking, your redguides subscription and your EverQuest subscription. Maybe Netflix. Whatever the case is, you can sign up and cancel afterwards

This has to be the weirdest form of Philanthropy I have ever seen. But, who am I to judge!

:dance:

But really, can you please respond to this thread with more detail so we can better help you? Trying to guess what an OP means, without follow-up at least, is severely annoying.

Thanks.
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

My opinion he’s trying to buy…

Question - Pay 30 days only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back