• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Multiboxing EverQuest: The Red Guide (videos)

Guide - Multiboxing EverQuest: The Red Guide (videos) (2 Viewers)

What approximate system specs are required to run 6/12/18 instances? How viable is running 3 groups with 1 of each class through old raids as I progress?

What approximate system specs are required to run 6/12/18 instances? How viable is running 3 groups with 1 of each class through old raids as I progress?
using framelimiter (which is built-in) just about any modern system is going to be able to run 6, running 12/18+ just requires enough ram. 32 or 64g of ram is plenty

Before my hiatus I could run 48 toons with plugins / macros with 32Gb of ram. I run with 2 different install paths, my main 6box had standard settings because they were the ones I interacted with the most. The remaining boxes run out of a 2nd install location with shit settings that I didn't really care what it looked like to scale down everything required.

Just wanted to say thanks for these videos. Played EQ a long time ago and have been getting nostalgia to come back to live and do some boxing. Whenever I finally get around to setting it all up here these will help immensely.

Awesome, thanks for making a YouTube tutorial for this program. It appeared a bit intimidating at first due to not having a background in any kind of coding/scripting. Thanks for lightening the load!

i was going to ask the question but i found out (you have to run it as administrator or it wont load) also somone else told about the LDR tag i was wondering about it. love it so far and have only use the follow me and mimic me buttons

Guide - Multiboxing EverQuest: The Red Guide (videos)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back