• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Nav Meshes

Software MQ2Nav Meshes 2018-12-13

Redbot

lvl 69 Rouge
RedCents
39,383¢
Last edited:
RedCents
2,137¢
The Burning Lands Meshes now available. If you want to use them. Open zone.ini in your MQ2 directory and add this at the end.

Code:
[The Burning Lands]
Esianti: Palace of the Winds=esianti
Plane of Smoke=trialsofsmoke
Stratos: Zephyr's Flight=stratos
Empyr: Realms of Ash=empyr
AAlishai: Palace of Embers=aalishai
Mearatas: The Stone Demesne=mearatas
The Chamber of Tears=chamberoftears

Last edited:
RedCents
2,137¢
That's what happens when I'm out of cigs and in a rush to get more. I type too fast without looking at what I typed. Zone.ini is correct :p. As far out as I live. If you don't hit the store by 11pm it's an hour drive to the next one and back lol

RedCents
2,137¢
ALL Classic Maps have been meshed. This includes being marked with things like water (Least on the ones I did. I'll get around to updating the rest with the same).

RedCents
2,137¢
wired420 updated MQ2Nav Meshes with a new update entry:

ALL ZONES!

Now contains a mesh for almost all live zones. [517 Zones/Variations on Zones] (Only zones I'm aware of it missing are a few of the special limited edition/loyalty player houses).

- Building a create your own pack option into page soon, so you can select what you want and get it all in one zip.
Read the rest of this update entry...

kaen01

RedCents
803¢
several of them has been customized and fixed up pretty, but not all, as i understand.

RedCents
2,137¢
Are these verified to work and/or custom, or just the standard stock meshes created with default settings?
About 60% or so are already customized. The around 100 I added today were all customized. Custom Slopes. Water marked. Custom Boundaries.

RedCents
2,137¢

Size Squash, Re-Meshes, Authorization for Usage

• Larger meshes are being redone. These are mainly zones where tree tops are physical objects that get meshed.
    • All files zip reduced in size 14%.
    • Meshes redone received 50-80% reduction in size.
    • Paths now generate quicker in these zones.
  • Many zones have been updated with new tile sizes. I will continue this as brainiac noticed some weird choices in tile sizes on SOME donated meshes.
  • I've authorized this resource to be used in another project (You ALL...

RedCents
2,137¢

Site redesign

• Site for meshes has undergone a complete redesign.
    • Option to download single files.
    • Ability to link certain categories added.
    • Search functionality has been started, but is currently unlinked when I'm not working on it.
    • Entire site's content is now generated from a json backend instead of rendering on the fly.
    • Mobile ready (Bootstrap/jQuery)

RedCents
2,137¢
When I hit the orange download button initially, the number under meshes at top says 0 which, then when I hit the green download button, it gives an error saying page not found.
You probably visited right in the middle of a file rebuild. I worked on it for about 12 hours solid last night. There were many between shrinking meshes and getting rid of now useless files.

RedCents
2,137¢
Site will be broken for the next 5 mins to an hour or two. Depending on how things go. Changing some things to make future modifications for external usage in nav easier.

RedCents
2,137¢
RedCents
2,137¢

Classic Meshes Updated

Were random ones from the previous collection I started with, with some really weird settings. Visually inspected and/or Adjusted settings on every single mesh. Lakes, Rivers, and Oceans flagged on most where one might navigate into the water in the first place. Pack containing only those updates available here.

https://rootswitch.com/mirror/MQ2/MQ2Nav/resources/zips/classic.zip

Will be doing redoing larger expansions 1 per day, and multiple per day when I run into smaller...