• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Boxr

Plugin - MQ2Boxr (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,008¢
Feature request: GetPauseStatus
Function: reply should be: Pause|Unpause
Description: with the new lem (Lua event Manager) I am creating events which should cooperate as seemingless as possible with exsisting plugins/automation tools available.

While writing some nice little events, I use mq23Boxr to pause/unpause anything while executing my events.
Some of them may be triggered, while a char is alredy in "pause" mode, sometimes just set by the user behind the screen (me).
Actually my events, when triggered, at first call mq2Boxr to pause automation, then I do whatever I ahve to do, afterwards I call mq2Boxr to unpause.
This leads sometimes to the issue, that an event runs and calls mq2Boxr to unpause, even aftewr the user has decided to have a break.

In order to prevent to overwrite the users whish for a break, I would like to perserve the pause state and call for unpause only, if it was not paused b4 the event was triggered.
So a "GetPauseStatus" would give me the information needed.

RedCents
1,056¢
Feature request: GetPauseStatus
Function: reply should be: Pause|Unpause
Description: with the new lem (Lua event Manager) I am creating events which should cooperate as seemingless as possible with exsisting plugins/automation tools available.

While writing some nice little events, I use mq23Boxr to pause/unpause anything while executing my events.
Some of them may be triggered, while a char is alredy in "pause" mode, sometimes just set by the user behind the screen (me).
Actually my events, when triggered, at first call mq2Boxr to pause automation, then I do whatever I ahve to do, afterwards I call mq2Boxr to unpause.
This leads sometimes to the issue, that an event runs and calls mq2Boxr to unpause, even aftewr the user has decided to have a break.

In order to prevent to overwrite the users whish for a break, I would like to perserve the pause state and call for unpause only, if it was not paused b4 the event was triggered.
So a "GetPauseStatus" would give me the information needed.
Maybe a TLO would be easier to use though?

RedCents
1,008¢
I use mq2Boxr in order to avoid the necessary to check which automation-system is running. This works great. Is there a TLO which is able to tell you wether or not your char is in "pause" mode, indipendent of the type of automation you are running?

RedCents
1,056¢
I use mq2Boxr in order to avoid the necessary to check which automation-system is running. This works great. Is there a TLO which is able to tell you wether or not your char is in "pause" mode, indipendent of the type of automation you are running?

I actually have already implemented this locally, but haven't finished it, so it's not available. I don't actively play EverQuest at the moment, so boxr development has kinda suffered because of that. Also I'm currently travelling, but I will have a look at the code some time next week and see how much there is to be finished in order to push it.

Users who are viewing this thread