• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bans - Looks Like Several Servers Are Down (1 Viewer)

wymranar

I <3 SKs *kissy face*
RedCents
878¢
Apparently Daypaw Games lost several of the servers tonight. With the data migration approaching all of the data off of emarr/bertoxx/FV and several others is lost forever.

Everyone better start jotting down tickets for character reimbursements PLUS picking new names because the old names will be lost..

jk guys

I tried to log in and it crashed. Tried to log in again and I lost a level 113 character on that account. Just gone from the player select.

All servers down, including Test. Seems other servers were also given only a 3 min warning as mine was. I had just got home from the doctors to play.. grumble.

Characters were going missing before the downtime, rumors are Fippy Darkpaw had enough and was going postal Mind you these were unconfirmed reports :P

" Any characters that were missing from your account should be back when servers come back up. "
Guess that was the emergency?

Bans - Looks Like Several Servers Are Down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back