• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Launcher, EQForum down? (1 Viewer)

Game seems to be having issues again... I have to say I wish we could go back the good old days when it cost everyone to play but there were few if any issues with actually being able to play.

EDIT- Nevermind seems to just be test that is actually down... but I can't get to the daybreak forums either atm.

Last edited:
I havent been able to log in since patch on wednesday. Launcher cannot connect- and I need to update before I can get in with bypassing the launcher!!!!! Nobody seems to care on the everquest forums, even though there are a good amount of people with the same issue.

Anyone having this issue?

1542320090305.png

Ive been able to log in with or without macro, on multiple computers for what its worth. Kind of odd for you guys.

I think I found a fix. I dont know if it will help everyone, but it seems to be working for me.

Go to everquest.com and download a new installer.
Install it to a different hard drive.
Take all those new files and replace your old files.
Reload launcher and it worked.

Other things I tried before that:

Run command prompt: \ipconfig /flushdns
Check eqhosts.txt for correct host
checked my virus/firewall/proxys
Rolled back my nvidia drivers because I heard things
Rebooted Cable modem and also the router
switched from a 5ghz wifi to a 2.4ghz one (stupid, but someone said it elsewhere)
deleted lauchpad cache

Question - Launcher, EQForum down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back