• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

News - KissAssist 9 Beta Coming VERY Soon (1 Viewer)

Maskoi

old and salty
RedCents
81,576¢
Kissassist 9 Beta

Fixed endless casting of campfires in Guild Halls
GOM event fixed to recognize new text from recent patches
Improved item check for casting. Fixes errors of endless loops for food summining items. = eqmule
Improved DPS Parsing for pet damage
Clerics will no longer cast heals while invis unless in combat.
Kiss will now a draw a circle around the puller showing PullWith= radius

NEW! - Melee class improvements
Kiss now supports Skills. I am not sure how we missed that for 5 years but better late than never.

NEW! - Melee Section feature
BeforeCombat=Disc Name
This is main for Berzerker's Kick in the teeth line of comabat abilities. Acccepts Discs only
Rich (BB code):
BeforeCombat=Punch in the Throat

NEW! - TURN MQ2MELEE THE FUCK OFF

UseMQ2Melee=0/1 Off/On default=1 on
This is the people that don't want to use Mq2Melee at all in Kiss. It will turn off all functions including holy/downshits and let Kiss completely control your Melee toon.

NEW! - IF NOTIF
This is a new feature to help enhance combos for melee classes. Currently supports AE and Burn Section.

IF
Rich (BB code):
Burn1=Spell|Me/Mob/Ma|IF|Spell
Cast a AA/Skill/Spell/Disc/Item only if another AA/SPell/Disc/Item IS ACTIVE

NOTIF
Rich (BB code):
AE1=Spell|Me/Mob/Ma|NotIF|Spell
Cast a AA/Skill/Spell/Disc/Item only if another AA/SPell/Disc/Item IS NOT ACTIVE

Sample Zerker ini file sections
Rich (BB code):
[DPS]
DPSOn=2
DPSSkip=1
DPSInterval=2
DPS1=Cry Carnage|98
DPS2=Open Wound|99|Once
DPS3=Bubbling Rage|0
DPS4=Phantom Assailant|0
DPS5=Battle Stomp|98
DPS6=Frenzy|95
DPS7=Banestrike|90
DPS8=Juggernaut Surge|85|Me
DPS9=Demolishing Volley|83
DPS10=Demolishing Frenzy|81
DPS11=Axe of Numicia|79
DPS12=Binding Axe|86
DPS13=Dichotomic Rage|92|Mob
DPS14=NULL
DPS15=NULL

[Burn]
BurnText=Decepticons Attack
Burn1=Reckless Abandon
Burn2=Savage Spirit|Me|if|Reckless Abandon
Burn3=Silent Strikes
Burn4=Fundament: Third Spire Of Savagery
Burn5=Untamed Rage|Me|if|Savage Spirit
Burn6=Focused Furious Rampage|Me|if|Savage Spirit
Burn7=Brutal Discipline|Me|notif|Reckless Abandon
Burn8=Distraction Attack
Burn9=Blinding Fury|Me|NotIf|Strike of Savagery
Burn10=NULL
Burn11=NULL
Burn12=NULL
Burn13=NULL
Burn14=NULL
Burn15=NULL
UseTribute=0
BurnAllNamed=0

[AE]
AEOn=1
AERadius=45
AE1=Rampage|1|Single
AE2=Vicious Cyclone|1|Single
AE3=Blinding Fury|3|Me
AE4=Battle Cry of the Mastruq|3
AE5=Distraction Attack|3
AE6=Reckless Abandon|3
AE7=Savage Spirit|3|Me|if|Reckless Abandon
AE8=Silent Strikes|3
AE9=Fundament: Third Spire Of Savagery|3
AE10=Untamed Rage|3|Me|if|Savage Spirit
AE11=Focused Furious Rampage|3|Me|if|Savage Spirit
AE12=Brutal Discipline|3|Me|notif|Reckless Abandon
AE13=NULL
AE14=NULL
AE15=NULL

NEW! - Kiss now supports MQ2Advpath for pulling. You have to tell kiss via the command to use it. See the graphic below for details.
/mac Kissassist path Pathname
/mac Kissassist path wolves

Kiss Pulling MQ2Advpath2.jpg

NEW! - Pet Hold On feature
PetHoldOn =0/1 Off/On
Kiss will automatically detect if you have pet hold or pet ghold. You can turn pet hold on and off in you ini file or using the command below to toggle it on or off.
/pethold on

NEW! - Auto Assign Master Looter.
If you are using AdvLoot Kiss will automatically assign the master looter to the group member with LootOn=1. Group leader and looter must be on the same computer. Kiss uses the shared info to assign the master looter.

NEW! - You can tell Kiss to use any character ini file you want.
/mac kisassist ini BobRaid.ini
/mac kisassist ini BobGroup.ini
/mac kisassist ini BobFireSpells.ini

Useful for keeping different ini files for toons for group or raid.

NEW! - DPS Parsing Test Command

/parse # (#= number of seconds)
This command is used to test ini files setups in your guildhall.
1. You need a test dummy set up.
2. You need to be standing near it
3. /parse 30

Will make your character attack the test dummy for 30s same as it would a mob using Kiss. It will then report your DPS using the Kiss DPS Parser that you see after each fight.
It will also save the data to the KissAssist_DPS.ini file
Rich (BB code):
[Combat Dummy Sana-4990]
DPS-Monk5004=Total Damage: 556,972 - Fight Time: 30s - DPS: 18,565 Pet: 25645
[Combat Dummy Dena-4950]
DPS-Monk5004=Total Damage: 659,732 - Fight Time: 31s - DPS: 21,281 Pet: 35420
[Combat Dummy Taza-4994]
DPS-Monk5004=Total Damage: 511,914 - Fight Time: 27s - DPS: 18,959 Pet: 27372

NEW!- Kiss Task System
Phase 1

I have started to lay the ground work for the new Kiss Task System. We have added new commands specifically designed to help automate your group while missions and tasks. The core system requires MQ2EQBC to relay the commands to your group.

/ktdismount
This command will make everyone in your group dismount. It will also set Mount=0 so characters will not try to recast their mounts.

/ktdoor
This command will tell your characters to try and open the door/gate/zone closest to them

/ktdoor # (#=Door ID)

This command will tell your characters to try and open the door with the Door ID #. Useful for door/gate/zone that are next to each other and you want to click a specific one instead of the closest.

/kthail NPC Name
This command will have the group target and hail an npc. There is a random 1-2 second delay so everyone does not hail at once.

/ktinvite
This command will send an invite to the closest members of your guild near you. Useful for people that have groups all in the same guild. Most effective when used in conjunction with MQ2AutoAccept

/ktsay "thing to say"
Will cause the charters to say a phrase. Useful for talking to NPCs during quests and entering/leaving instances. NPC must first be targeted. There is a random 1-2 second delay so everyone does not say the phrase at once.

/kttarget NPC Name
This command will tell everyone to target the NPC whose name is sent.

NEW! - Debuff feature.

KissAssist now has a Debuff feature that will handle debuffing all mobs in camp. Kiss will still debuff the MA's target with this option off.

Things you need to know:

Ini file settings:
DebuffAllOn 0, 1, or 2. 0 = OFF, 1 = Best Try. 2 - Persistent. Default is 0.
For a debuff to be used in the new Debuff All Routine, you must use the debuffall tag. See format below.

Exceptions: Role of Puller, will only debuff MA's current target.

Debuff All Format:

DPS1=Spell/AA|mob health %|debuffall|slow/tash/malo/crip/always|always

slow/tash/malo/crip tag is used to check mob for the current TYPE of debuff, and the "always" tag is used to know if to overwrite the current TYPE debuff.

Be careful when using the always tag, because this could cause your character to spam that debuff, if your spell will not overwrite an existing debuff already on the mob.

Currently in MQ2 there is no way to test if a debuff spell will overwrite/stack/land on the mob before you cast it. Also there is no easy way to determine if spell is a slow, tash, malo, crip type spell. So it is required that the user specify this tag, for the debuff, if it applies.

what category the debuff falls under, for comparing

Examples:

Shaman:
Rich (BB code):
DPS1=Regenerating Counterbias|99|debuffall|slow|always
DPS2=Malosenia|98|debuffall|malo
Mage:
Rich (BB code):
DPS1=Malosenia|99|debuffall|malo|always

Enchanter:
Rich (BB code):
DPS1=Enunciation of Tashan|99|debuffall|tash|always
DPS2=Dreary Deeds|98|debuffall|slow
DPS3=Demolished Consciousness|97|debuffall|crip

Explanations:

DebuffAllOn:

DebuffAllOn=0 - OFF. Kiss casts debuffs normally.

DebuffAllOn=1 - This will try and cast every buff, but will not wait for spells/AAs to become ready. If spell is ready, cast it. If spell is not ready move on to next spell/AA. rinse and repeat. After best try casting on current mob. Move on to next mob. This behavior will continue until all debuffs have been cast on all mobs. This option is considered best try and gives priority to DPS than Debuffing

Take into consideration that after trying to debuff each mob if you are a caster with DPSOn set up, That the DPS routine will be run on the MA's current target between each mob being checked for debuffs.

DebuffAllOn=2 - This option will spend more time trying to make sure all debuffs are cast on each mob. This option is considered persistent and gives priority to Debuffing than DPS. There is an exception. If you have a debuff that has a long recast timer, that debuff may be skipped.

When setting up the order of your debuffs. If you are going to use a combination of Spells and AA's. It would be a good idea to stagger them, where an AA follows a Spell.

The reason for this is that AA's can be cast while spells are still in a global cool down.

Last edited by a moderator:
And AE sections...

I put my bid in for the ability to only cast a DPS if it isn't already on, the group that is. I use DPS for the SHM Maw proc line (Talisman of the Lynx etc). It's a bit of a cast and wasting DD time if it fires for every mob. AA's extend its duration, but its still only 1.5 min duration. Having it as a buff isn't good because you are casting it all the time, even during pulls, and the puller usually misses out, and if your puller is also DPS...

It would be best to leave it in the DPS Section but only fire it if it isn't still on from last cast. It can last 2 or 3 mobs depending on how fast they die.

News - KissAssist 9 Beta Coming VERY Soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back