• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Fabulous - Introduction - New to RedGuide (1 Viewer)

summath

RedCents
200¢
Doc Legendary sent me here.

Doing my research and starting the boxing journey in Everquest. I've boxed Eq2 for years - but really miss the class design/challenge in EQ1. Getting everything up and running to box on Lazarus.

If you have red cents to spare - please consider helping your boy out.

Thank you

welcome to RG. be amazed. it rocks. awesome site and ppl. I will toss you a month as well. by the time those r up you should already be able to navigate the site and to hook yourself up:)

Thank you both!!! Level 2 within seconds!
Doc Legendary sent me here.

Doing my research and starting the boxing journey in Everquest. I've boxed Eq2 for years - but really miss the class design/challenge in EQ1. Getting everything up and running to box on Lazarus.

If you have red cents to spare - please consider helping your boy out.

Thank you
Welcome Summath!

Definitely take some time to look at the videos Sic has created. They are a huge help in getting things setup and there are some great videos put up recently about Laz too.

Enjoy!

Happy Pop Tv GIF by One Day At A Time

I had taken a long break, came back and EQ alone had a lot of changes, the walk throughs are nice, not everything is answered, but it's enough to be dangerous LOL... that said, I definitely found that learning and refining the INI taught me the most; experiment here, ask a question here, apply it there, seemed to teach me the most about it... I really enjoyed the older INI websites that walked me through (though I believe some are out of date or whatnot... they still were a really great place to learn a basic knowledge)

Still one of my favorites for learning and quick reference, if there's better, I am unaware... another one I liked for / macro commands was

Just a couple nuggets that help me sort it out... and then again, asking questions of the community here @ RG has been HUGE!

Good Luck and Welcome Back!

Just my two [red] cents!

Welcome to RG! For now you may want to browse the emulator forums and use one of the older RG builds if playing on Project Lazarus. ( I use one back in June)
I hope you found the videos to be of value!

Last edited:
Welcome to the most helpful and friendly EQ community on the net. Along with being able to bring more enjoyment to take some of the grind out of EQ.

Cause once you go Red you never go back. 😂

Fabulous - Introduction - New to RedGuide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back