• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - hi guys im new to this (1 Viewer)

danjuh111

RedCents
460¢
hi guys im new ot this ive been playing eq since 1999 i have been maining a sk for 20 years and been having to solo alot due to the lack of people ! i just heard about this stuff and excited to give it a try

Welcome.

Link to the starter videos.

Redcent to get to level 2 and give it ago.

I remember playing the 7th hammer server with my dad back in 99' those were some good memories. I started eq again for nostalgia, and I am hooked all over again "Evercrack". I'm new to boxing and having a great time in Norrath, a guild member told me about red guides a few days ago and it blew my mind what's possible. I have to say to the everquest community thank you for keeping this game alive and amazing all these years.

Good luck! I just started as well with a SK/SHM/BL that I ran through Gloomingdeep and planning to add 2x BEZ and CLE.

got it running for just 3 characters hoping a sham sk and zerker plus 2 rog mercs and a cleric merc will suffice
Nice start..it'll do..for now. It will clearly dawn on you shortly as you gain confidence 6 box is an addiction...that is until you graduate up to 12-18-24 and eventually solo raiding lol

Nice start..it'll do..for now. It will clearly dawn on you shortly as you gain confidence 6 box is an addiction...that is until you graduate up to 12-18-24 and eventually solo raiding lol
Solo raiding... seems fun but its also much better to do it with a few others. always better with a few other live players too :)

Solo raiding... seems fun but its also much better to do it with a few others. always better with a few other live players too :)
Agree...it's always more fun when you can point at someone's corpse and go Nelson from the Simpsons on them (ha ha!)
giphy.gif

welcome, been doing this myself for like 2 weeks.
Only tip I could give is to get the "chat with this name" plugins for your class. Editing the .ini file every few levels kinda sucks....and severely limits your potential.

IRL - hi guys im new to this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back