• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - hi guys im new to this (1 Viewer)

RedCents
400¢
hi guys im new ot this ive been playing eq since 1999 i have been maining a sk for 20 years and been having to solo alot due to the lack of people ! i just heard about this stuff and excited to give it a try

RogueDrone

RedCents
10¢
I remember playing the 7th hammer server with my dad back in 99' those were some good memories. I started eq again for nostalgia, and I am hooked all over again "Evercrack". I'm new to boxing and having a great time in Norrath, a guild member told me about red guides a few days ago and it blew my mind what's possible. I have to say to the everquest community thank you for keeping this game alive and amazing all these years.

RedCents
1,411¢
got it running for just 3 characters hoping a sham sk and zerker plus 2 rog mercs and a cleric merc will suffice
Nice start..it'll do..for now. It will clearly dawn on you shortly as you gain confidence 6 box is an addiction...that is until you graduate up to 12-18-24 and eventually solo raiding lol

RedCents
224¢
welcome, been doing this myself for like 2 weeks.
Only tip I could give is to get the "chat with this name" plugins for your class. Editing the .ini file every few levels kinda sucks....and severely limits your potential.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)