• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Hi all - new here (1 Viewer)

RedCents
52¢
Just joined RG and wanted to say hello.
I'm an old school EQ player, back since May, and have leveled from 86 to 108. /phew
Been fun to run through content I hadn't seen, but now in EoK (and soon in RoS) and alt-tabbing between 3 toons with mercs just isn't cutting it.
Talked to an in-game buddy with an impressive 5 toon team who steered me here.
Looking to get into some serious team automation, would love to check it out!

As with EQ, MQ can have a steep learning curve since there is just SO MUCH.

There have been extensive WIKIs written up, how to guides, explanations, and of course the wheel have been re-invented a number of different ways to accomplish things.

Since you are looking for full toon automation, I would recommend pocking around the macro section. There are a number of macros that offer partial or full automation. Some specialize in a specific class (and you may find they tend to perform for that class better) and some are general things for all classes. Some are ready to go right out of the box, while others take some time to get "just right"

What ever the case, I believe you will find that RG is a friendly place where you are welcome to ask questions. Can not promise the answers will always be helpful, but for the most part you will at least get A answer =)

Thanks for the replies, seems like I have come to the right place!
I'm a fan of macros and scripting so I'll def check out that section.
There is no doubt that communities like this have helped keep EQ alive and players engaged over the years! =-)

Request - Hi all - new here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back