• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Helping On FV (1 Viewer)

I have Premium edition with 999 doors for Laurion's Song shortcut. Who else has other expansions and looking to share/trade for guild hall drops?

I will give mine away for free, PM me here or on Discord so we can coordinate.
You should just join my guild and not worry about guild hall drops.

Hey Rob! Do you ever run missions on FV? I have a crew that I am getting close to lvl 115 and I need TA's for 2 missions in TOV, all 4 in TOL, and all 4 in LS.

No doubt. I get them on the back end. LOL Caddylax and me and a few others will be helping everyone we can. I'm up tonight because I have a 4am PL session that will last at least 9 hours. I can sleep after. I never charge to PL by the way. We really are kind of establishing a group of friends who just like to kill stuff and have fun. We killed Zlandy yesterday we they finally got me to the zone. My poor sense of direnction is no joke. Ask anyone. But when I get there we kill it, again ask anyone.
I play on FV and always wanted to find the Boxing community on it. I help the guild im in, and push to help everyone I encounter. "Use my powers for good" mentality. I push to help folks succeed, and do what I can to enrich their enjoyment in the game.
It sucks I have to be so secretive about it, the Reporters are out there, and the bans are real. I just want to "Pay it forward" now that I have the ability and power via automation to play the game at the pace I want, and assist everyone else that I can.
Just wish I could find a safe place, in game, to be open about it.
Feel like I need a RG Flag, and an RG ally Flag to my friends who don't use RG but are fine with me using it in the ways i do without abusing the game and ruining it for others.
(While I felt my words are similar, the loneliness I feel cause i'm cheating in an MMORPG, is in no way a comparison of the struggles the LGTBQ+ community deals with on the daily in Real life. but i do like flags.)

My pleasure. Not sure what I was going to do with 997 of them :D
@Oldman66 you could waited until @RobRenfro 's toon goes afk and built a domino tower around him with it ... like this ...

domino satisfying GIF

I play on FV and always wanted to find the Boxing community on it. I help the guild im in, and push to help everyone I encounter. "Use my powers for good" mentality. I push to help folks succeed, and do what I can to enrich their enjoyment in the game.
It sucks I have to be so secretive about it, the Reporters are out there, and the bans are real. I just want to "Pay it forward" now that I have the ability and power via automation to play the game at the pace I want, and assist everyone else that I can.
Just wish I could find a safe place, in game, to be open about it.
Feel like I need a RG Flag, and an RG ally Flag to my friends who don't use RG but are fine with me using it in the ways i do without abusing the game and ruining it for others.
(While I felt my words are similar, the loneliness I feel cause i'm cheating in an MMORPG, is in no way a comparison of the struggles the LGTBQ+ community deals with on the daily in Real life. but i do like flags.)
We have a guild for you all are RG members.

I just started a new set of six on FV - have one set at max lvl I still intend to play actively, but wanted to check out some other classes and leveling paths. My intention isn't to get a heroic boost, but to just level the group as a whole (with a druid buffer/healer and bard battery in tow of course) and try new zones out.

Anywho, just mentioning if anyone is also leveling, wants to chat, hang out, needs a hand, whatever. Would love to get to know more RG friendly folks. Very happy with my guild and they're very tolerant - I know several of them are also here, but even then I still don't really show them all my full hand. I usually only bring a toon or two if I do something with others, and I tend to drop down to isboxer only for those experiences just to avoid the questions.

Rob, I'll drop you a DM, would love to put this new group in your guild knowing it's like minded folks and a safe space :)

Just adding my name out there as I am helping Rob with the guild also. Feel free to hit me up for a discord invite as well. We are working to build something chill and safe for RG peeps.

Hello, everyone. I was referred here by @Nendiil. Playing on Test has been pretty chill, especially since I don't have a lot of time to play during the week, but I'd love to group up and interact with other RG members. I know that at level 23 I can't join any of the higher groups or raids, but would love to at least have guild chat. I'm MrInfernal on Discord as well.

I think everyone should take their 6 heroic 100 toons make a crew on FV and join our little Red Guides member filled guild.
Wait.... I thought the first rule of the Red Guides member guild was we don't talk about the red guides member guild. But then how would you know if you were in the redguides guild without talking about it.... Aww heck NM as you were

I did some math and figured out that I have given away over 50 million Plat this month on FV plus another 40 hours power leveling. What sucks is this doesn't count the 30 mill in gear I gave to the wrong person by parcel. But the person who was supposed to receive it is a friend and was extra cool about it. There is always more I can do. We have a 250 tailor in the guild now and we will be working other tradeskills.
I can bring a 300+ all TS toon

i have tried to get back into FV server a time or 2 but none of the folks i used to play with there are on anymore plus when i left a few years ago i sold my gear so hard to justify trying to start with snowbound gear trying to get back to current

Discussion - Helping On FV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back