• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Helping On FV (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,839¢
I did some math and figured out that I have given away over 50 million Plat this month on FV plus another 40 hours power leveling. What sucks is this doesn't count the 30 mill in gear I gave to the wrong person by parcel. But the person who was supposed to receive it is a friend and was extra cool about it. There is always more I can do. We have a 250 tailor in the guild now and we will be working other tradeskills.

It was most certainly a Bard that intercepted that parcel.
No doubt. I get them on the back end. LOL Caddylax and me and a few others will be helping everyone we can. I'm up tonight because I have a 4am PL session that will last at least 9 hours. I can sleep after. I never charge to PL by the way. We really are kind of establishing a group of friends who just like to kill stuff and have fun. We killed Zlandy yesterday we they finally got me to the zone. My poor sense of direnction is no joke. Ask anyone. But when I get there we kill it, again ask anyone.

I had known about the FV server for some time, but I was afraid of letting go of the existing characters, so I gave up on moving there.

Is free trading great enough to be worth starting over 6 boxes from scratch?
If so, I would like to become a resident of FV.

I had known about the FV server for some time, but I was afraid of letting go of the existing characters, so I gave up on moving there.

The tradeabke gear is so sweet ... how eq should be now... buying people old gear is awesome on your way up. Or saving the old gear for other toons . Or just stuff that used to rot is now Sellable. Krono are worth 8mil that's plenty enough to gear up a few toons to 110 and get spells ect. You see plenty of box groups moving around ( think of how fight club works).. doing epics is easier cause some of its forsale ect.
The down side is zones 80+ have Like 20 people constantly. If you are thinking of hiding its not likely..

I have started over from scratch. Originally I was going to do server transfers but I have over 12 special houses and all the ports from crates on old server that I was afraid I would lose. Just too much built up over the years and server transfers rarely work well for trophys and all that.

So I seldom play my old server characters anymore. Am having a lot of fun on FV. Sounds like a song. Fun on FV!!!!

Most players are generous, I had someone on day one give me a Drunkards Stein for porting to POK so I did not have to wait till anniversary to get one!! (thank you if you know who you were nice lady :))

But you can buy those in baz too. You can buy everything it seems.

It doesn't hurt to try it out and see. I would suggest you be ready to learn Elvish since that is the language. There is one guy who will help and he is fast - less than 10 minutes. I have helped a few but once I get them a few points into the skill then they need to finish doing it with their mercs.

The chats constantly get full and change between general, new players and planes lol.

You can use your existing account to make new characters so you don't lose your loyalty points. They will carry over to the other server

I moved around from Drinal to Luclin to test over the years. Moved to FV 5 years ago and have played off and on starting 3 different groups. Its incredibly easy to get caught back up and established and I enjoy it more than the other servers since I've got 2 raid geared gold tanks and was playing casually during the off hours.

I love me some FV, moved there from Zek around 8 years ago and have never once been tempted to look back! I'm also willing to help anyone out on FV that needs it.

I've been on FV since Day 1 of the server (with several multi-years off for recovery) and can't imagine ever being on a different server. The population is big enough to get groups if you want, but now that I've entered "the dark side" I'm running my own group and loving it. You can easily make money here - no excuse not to be a multi-millio plat owner.

I do miss the opening days when good and evil could not group together and it was all roleplay, but it's still a blast.

I've been on FV for 21ish years. Would not want to change. My original character is long gone, since in the old days you had to delete a character to make a new one, but I've still got a >20 year old shaman.

I've been on FV for 21ish years. Would not want to change. My original character is long gone, since in the old days you had to delete a character to make a new one, but I've still got a >20 year old shaman.
Oh man, I still have my main started in ‘99, but FV is home now.

I have started over from scratch. Originally I was going to do server transfers but I have over 12 special houses and all the ports from crates on old server that I was afraid I would lose. Just too much built up over the years and server transfers rarely work well for trophys and all that.

So I seldom play my old server characters anymore. Am having a lot of fun on FV. Sounds like a song. Fun on FV!!!!

Most players are generous, I had someone on day one give me a Drunkards Stein for porting to POK so I did not have to wait till anniversary to get one!! (thank you if you know who you were nice lady :))

But you can buy those in baz too. You can buy everything it seems.

It doesn't hurt to try it out and see. I would suggest you be ready to learn Elvish since that is the language. There is one guy who will help and he is fast - less than 10 minutes. I have helped a few but once I get them a few points into the skill then they need to finish doing it with their mercs.

The chats constantly get full and change between general, new players and planes lol.

You can use your existing account to make new characters so you don't lose your loyalty points. They will carry over to the other server
Listen to her. She started over has made friends, thrived maxed her primary toon has her Ranger in full raid gear with a spectral bow, she doesn't even need a rezzer. Red Monkey has really thrived on FV.

Thanks to the discussions in this thread, I've decided to move to FV!

It's a bit sad saying goodbye to the character I've invested so much time into on the previous server.
But I'm looking forward to the new adventures ahead.

No doubt. I get them on the back end. LOL Caddylax and me and a few others will be helping everyone we can. I'm up tonight because I have a 4am PL session that will last at least 9 hours. I can sleep after. I never charge to PL by the way. We really are kind of establishing a group of friends who just like to kill stuff and have fun. We killed Zlandy yesterday we they finally got me to the zone. My poor sense of direnction is no joke. Ask anyone. But when I get there we kill it, again ask anyone.
Ya know, all this hate for Bards is starting to make me feel unwelcome and unloved. Remember, I know where you camp, Bards are crazy good at killer trains :) :) :)

Kat

I started on fv playing on and off few months ago from scratch, pretty nice server so far although I’m only like level 90 still been a pretty fun experience just grinding away and gearing normally lol

Discussion - Helping On FV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back