• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Good's EverQuest Map Pack

Software Good's EverQuest Map Pack (1 Viewer) 01/16/2024

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,102¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Redbot submitted a new resource:

Good's EverQuest Map Pack - Goodurden made a map for every zone

Installation

View attachment 14833

Extract the file inside your Everquest map folder or drag and drop the content of the zip *Inside* your main eq *maps* folder. In game, open the map window.

You will see a scrolling tab labeled default on the top left corner of the map window .

Left click it and scroll down to Good's Maps... Voila!

Mapping Index

(GM) = Grand Master (Q) = Quest (T) = Solo Task (Mi) = Mission (M) =...

Read more about this resource...

I've only ever used Goods but they're amazing. He puts quest markers on the map, named locations and basically everything you could ask for. It's the map pack I recommend on my website to people too

Ever try Brewell's?

nope, would love if someone did side by side comparisons though or just uploaded pics of Brewals RoS zones. I went from using mapfiends map pack to Goods though I have heard the name Brewall mentioned over the years a lot.

Just download them and give them a go ... maybe you’ll be a convert.

Last edited:
from what I can see (I have both mappacks) other than color differences good's maps have more information in them, were as brew has some named miss marked as spawn points. At least from what I can see in the ros zones I have been in with both map packs.

Is anyone aware of a Map Pack that offers minimal marks? I’m finding the maps I use are very cluttered with named spawn markers, NPC locations, and other such writing to the point that it is rather distracting. It can be useful the first time I enter the zone but for the most part I know pretty much everything about the zones I frequent. Thanks!

I turn labels off on my maps so all I see is dots and I hover over them t see if they are mobs or named ph, and you can turn off layer 2 and 3 of the maps and should still be ok as well

Redbot updated Good's EverQuest Map Pack with a new update entry:

January update

Added back pofire layer 3 into the pack which contain the rares... sorry about that, kinda did a alot on speed near end of beta due to my health issues
clear.png

Also, I usually dont like color coding maps if I dont have to but I think doing it for Mearatas was worth it. If your like me and like to even out or fix your faction, Mearatas is a great zone to do it. I color coded each wings with Air, Earth, Fire, Water and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Redbot updated Good's EverQuest Map Pack with a new update entry:

updates & donation info

11-29-2020

Reupped the pack for a small fix with 11-29-2020. The file westwastestwo_1.txt had
P -434.0380, 2295.3770, -169.3472, 0, 0, 240, 2, Watcher_Devlin_(R)_Zlandicar
P -450.0841, 1943.1581, -174.5403, 0, 0, 240, 2, Watcher_Scots_(Mi,R)_Tantor
It should be:
P -434.0380, 2295.3770, -169.3472, 0, 0, 240, 2, Watcher_Devlin_(R)_Tantor
P -450.0841, 1943.1581, -174.5403, 0, 0, 240, 2, Watcher_Scots_(Mi,R)_Zlandicar
I also had a space instead of a _ to 'to Sleeper's_Tomb' the file...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Software Good's EverQuest Map Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back