• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Ending up in Sunrise Hills (1 Viewer)

CFG files may be present in .\Configs, in .\ (Release), or potentially in the EverQuest directory. Note that the Release would be the same as wherever your Macroquest.ini is.

I interpreted that as meaning that certain files would be found in certain folders. Am I understanding you, @Sic, that I could place the config files in any of these directories and they will still work correctly? Is it just "best practice" to put them in the configs folder?

I interpreted that as meaning that certain files would be found in certain folders. Am I understanding you, @Sic, that I could place the config files in any of these directories and they will still work correctly? Is it just "best practice" to put them in the configs folder?
I put mine in release folder - config folder is probably easier to manage and maintain if you're going to have a ton of them - but according to the mq2 wiki they can be in thse places i mentioned without issue.

Last edited:
/multiline ; /timed 10 /keypress forward hold ; /timed 25 /keypress forward ; /timed 40 /nav wp pool ; /timed 120 /sit

In case you want to avoid clicking the door and have them run to your healing pool and sit down.
(you have to /nav rwp pool for it to work)

You can do this without needing to navigate to an item or setting waypoints beforehand. I've put my pool in on a ledge and use this guildhall3_int.cfg file to be within range of the aura:
/multiline ; /timed 10 /keypress forward hold ; /timed 20 /keypress forward ; /timed 25 /nav locxy ${Math.Rand[122,158]} ${Math.Rand[45,54]}; /timed 100 /sit; /timed 120 /face fast heading 180

Works pretty well! Nice to not have my guys all stacked on top of one another.

On pvp just have a couple of sks ready at the entrance to auto dt anyone zoning in, works like a charm.

Problem - Ending up in Sunrise Hills

Users who are viewing this thread

Back