• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Ending up in Sunrise Hills

Saffron

RedCents
665¢
How the heck can you prevent half of your toons from clicking on that damn Sunrise Hills Door in the Grand Guild hall every time you zone into the Grand Guild Hall? Is there a way to just disable that door? I am so tired of running back to the guild lobby from there.

RedCents
458¢
why run back to the lobby, just click on the guild door to zone back in. Or the corner of the plot, I forgot how to get back in actually, lol.

ChatWithThisName

⚔️🛡️🗡️
RedCents
7,234¢
Hi Saffron, Mq2nav automatically clicks on nearby doors by default.

If you type /nav ui

then go through the settings tabs you should find a box for automatically clicking on nearby doors. You'll want to disable that.

Saffron

RedCents
665¢
why run back to the lobby, just click on the guild door to zone back in. Or the corner of the plot, I forgot how to get back in actually, lol.
I always end up where I have to run to the door. Im a third of the way through the zone. The only time I come to this zone is when MQ2 or whatever decides to make me come here. Soooo annoying.

RedCents
188¢
I have this same problem when using Come to Me in the group window hotkeys. If I move one toon up and use the Follow Me group window hotkey it does not do it and I can continue on.

Saffron

RedCents
665¢
I didn't like playing a mage so that won't help. I started running toons 1 at a time when I zone into the guild hall now. The toons jump off each other's heads and go on a boondoggle if I zone in more than one at a time. The same fighting for the exact same pixel to stand on is why I cant trust followme in any zones with places to fall off. Too bad they couldn't detect collisions and stop bouncing around till someone either dies or zones.