• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Ending up in Sunrise Hills (1 Viewer)

RedCents
554¢
CFG files may be present in .\Configs, in .\ (Release), or potentially in the EverQuest directory. Note that the Release would be the same as wherever your Macroquest.ini is.
I interpreted that as meaning that certain files would be found in certain folders. Am I understanding you, @Sic, that I could place the config files in any of these directories and they will still work correctly? Is it just "best practice" to put them in the configs folder?

Sic

Nihil ᛗ
RedCents
10,863¢
I interpreted that as meaning that certain files would be found in certain folders. Am I understanding you, @Sic, that I could place the config files in any of these directories and they will still work correctly? Is it just "best practice" to put them in the configs folder?
I put mine in release folder - config folder is probably easier to manage and maintain if you're going to have a ton of them - but according to the mq2 wiki they can be in thse places i mentioned without issue.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)