Here's my 2 cents:
As Chat mentioned above, you can always try them out on test. But, be aware, there's an EQ bug on test right now where melee disciplines are not showing up on Combat Abilities even if you've previously scribed them. You can still manually trigger them with /disc, but the CWTN plugins think that toons don't have the disciplines at all, so they don't try to use them. This significantly affects the performance of any melee toons running the plugins (I've had to go back to using KA on rogues and such).
I use the CWTN plugins and find them great. While they are well-tuned, they aren't really magic either. I think you'd have to look at the kind of damage that the group is taking. If it's just too much for the shaman to heal, upgrading to the plugin won't really help that. Having said that, in my experience, my groups don't die because the plugin didn't cast the right heal at the right time. They die because they are just underpowered or I don't have the right comp/strategy for the fight.Would getting this help keep my groups alive?
Probably not. The basic movement controls are the same as Kissassist with camp/manual/chase modes. You can set everyone to chase on a raid MA, which is useful, but that may or may not actually help you in your situation. I find the "vorpal" mode to be useful on raids for healers and such, but that's more about putting them in one spot vs. moving them to avoid mechanics, and it can still be emulated with KA.I also wanted to know if this purchase would help at all with movements on raids?
I don't think this will make a difference either way.I'm also worried that by purchasing the program I would be more easily detected by daybreak
As Chat mentioned above, you can always try them out on test. But, be aware, there's an EQ bug on test right now where melee disciplines are not showing up on Combat Abilities even if you've previously scribed them. You can still manually trigger them with /disc, but the CWTN plugins think that toons don't have the disciplines at all, so they don't try to use them. This significantly affects the performance of any melee toons running the plugins (I've had to go back to using KA on rogues and such).


