• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

CodeCaster's MQ2 Compile v1.2 (1 Viewer)

Warp was working just fine for me yesterday, now CTD. One day I will remember to save old files before I know for sure the new ones work.

Should be fixed now... Someone hurry up and download and check it out. I can't test right at the moment... I have no clue why the hell this happened. I didn't change a damn thing about that offset.

-CodeCaster

Rebuilt with exact same offset, fresh recompile, tested myself on two boxes and a laptop. MQ2RWarp works. If it is not working for you with the compile I just posted, please make a clean MQ2 folder and reboot your machine. If it still doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you. :(

-CodeCaster

Warp working fine for me but having the same problem as others when using ghost. It keeps warping me back to where i started and the only way to end it is to crash. Also when I crashed, unlike normal I got asked if i wanted to send any info to SoE about the crash. Of coarse, i said no but just thought id see whats up with that.

This ghost problem everyone has been talking about on this thread has been happening for a month or two now since they changed the way movement works. :(

Not a clue... I updated the opcodes and everything. It should be good to go. I'll try to find some time to work on it today when I get home from work.

-CodeCaster

Thanks Code. Everything seems to be working for me now. May have just been memory leak causing it, restart fixed it without downloading newest one. Sorry for the confusion.

Kraze said:
it gonna be a while for a working compile? how bad was this patch? =\
new build already out .... seems to be working fine for.... not going to precompile though, unfortunately, as for myself I dont know how to do the no auth changes.... don't really need too anyhow, as i only run it on my one PC

I just now got off of work guys... working on updating the compile and should be up in a few minutes... I'll just start a new thread since this one is so huge.

-CodeCaster

CodeCaster's MQ2 Compile v1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back