• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

CodeCaster's MQ2 Compile v1.2 (1 Viewer)

Yeah that was pretty quick... I'm watching this thread like a hawk for the next couple hours to make sure there are no major bugs. :D

-CodeCaster

KK working on it. There were like billions of instances of that pActorInfo change and some of them didn't stop the compile apparently. I'm taking down the zip for a few minutes till I can figure this out. Should only be a little while.

-CodeCaster

oki, thanks for the quick reply code. currently repatching EQ due to a reformat anywho lol

ah well i CTD when loading AutoSkills

i have loaded

Rich (BB code):
[Plugins]
mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay
mq2custombinds=mq2custombinds
mq2hud=mq2hud
mq2map=mq2map
mq2bzsrch=mq2bzsrch
mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix
mq2irc=mq2irc
mq2rwarp=mq2rwarp
mq2cinspect=mq2cinspect
mq2autoforage=mq2autoforage
mq2moveutils=mq2moveutils
mq2combat=mq2combat
mq2csum=mq2csum
mq2chat=mq2chat
mq2gmcheck=mq2gmcheck
mq2feedme=mq2feedme
mq2exptrack=mq2exptrack
mq2docrack=mq2docrack
mq2copen=mq2copen
mq2cgank=mq2cgank
mq2cast=mq2cast
mq2clickies=mq2clickies
mq2twist=mq2twist
mq2winamp=mq2winamp
mq2spawnmaster=mq2spawnmaster
mq2otd=mq2otd
mq2levitate=mq2levitate

It's an issue with the damn pSpawn and pActorInfo changes... I'm almost done. Testing it now...

-CodeCaster

would /autoskills work for any skill? kick, bash ect? havent tried it yet, but would be cool

Btw, seems the date for the DoCrack offsets doesn't match. I get Date discrepency found, no matter if I use your DoCrack.dll or my own compile.

Not mean to agravate you C.C. just leting EvenLessSpam know

EvenLessSpam said:
Btw, seems the date for the DoCrack offsets doesn't match. I get Date discrepency found, no matter if I use your DoCrack.dll or my own compile.

update the INI

ss44 said:
would /autoskills work for any skill? kick, bash ect? havent tried it yet, but would be cool

to best of my knowledge this works on any skill you actually have....

but keep in mind there is also MQ2Combat and MQ2Melee
MQ2Combat i know will auto use skills if you are attacking

Any working docrack.ini? Tried loading anything from docrack and it says... Date discrepency found, not changing memory.

thenameless said:
Not mean to agravate you C.C. just leting EvenLessSpam know

update the INI
It's updated..
All offsets are dated 2005.12.07
Even tried with 2005.12.06 (because that is the expected date of the eqgame), also tried newer dates, since often the offset date just has to be never than the eqgame date (at least that's what I've read somewhere).

AUtoSkills got a list of skills that you can activate in there.. Just about all skills are added.
/autoskills bash etc. all should work, and yes just need to make the pActorInfo changes to AutoSkills then it works just fine.

EvenLessSpam said:
It's updated..
All offsets are dated 2005.12.07
Even tried with 2005.12.06 (because that is the expected date of the eqgame), also tried newer dates, since often the offset date just has to be never than the eqgame date (at least that's what I've read somewhere).

ah ok is when you try to activate one of the cracks.... not during the loading

im geting same error

EvenLessSpam said:
AUtoSkills got a list of skills that you can activate in there.. Just about all skills are added.
/autoskills bash etc. all should work, and yes just need to make the pActorInfo changes to AutoSkills then it works just fine.

is that before compile???

The copy that is up right now is working perfectly on my machine... Have you re-downloaded since the AutoForage update and whatnot? I did have to remove the date check from the code to make it work...

-CodeCaster

codecaster said:
The copy that is up right now is working perfectly on my machine... Have you re-downloaded since the AutoForage update and whatnot? I did have to remove the date check from the code to make it work...

-CodeCaster

d-loading now, was waiting for ok on autoforage

~~~~~~

YOU ROCK C.C.
Autoforage, autoskills, and docrack GTG

now have sucsessfully loaded

Rich (BB code):
[Plugins]
mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay
mq2custombinds=mq2custombinds
mq2hud=mq2hud
mq2map=mq2map
mq2bzsrch=mq2bzsrch
mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix
mq2irc=mq2irc
mq2rwarp=mq2rwarp
mq2cinspect=mq2cinspect
mq2autoforage=mq2autoforage
mq2moveutils=mq2moveutils
mq2combat=mq2combat
mq2csum=mq2csum
mq2chat=mq2chat
mq2gmcheck=mq2gmcheck
mq2feedme=mq2feedme
mq2exptrack=mq2exptrack
mq2docrack=mq2docrack
mq2copen=mq2copen
mq2cgank=mq2cgank
mq2cast=mq2cast
mq2clickies=mq2clickies
mq2twist=mq2twist
mq2winamp=mq2winamp
mq2spawnmaster=mq2spawnmaster
mq2otd=mq2otd
mq2levitate=mq2levitate
mq2autoskills=mq2autoskills
mq2debuffs=mq2debuffs
mq2fps=mq2fps
mq2nokos=mq2nokos
mq2melee=mq2melee

docrack nostun returns:

date discrepency found, not changing memory

also:

shield error
waterwalk error
mobhp error
buywfullinv error

the docrack ini.

Yeah you need to download the latest build I just posted like 5 minutes ago. There is something going on with the way MQ is feeding the date now. I had to disable the date check in the docrack ini to make it work correctly.

Also another heads up... There's something going on with the DoCrackWnd too, so don't try to open that up hehe. CTD. I'm working on that too, but that's kinda back-burner right now until I make sure all plugins are working at least from the console before I start messing with UIs.

-CodeCaster

Guys guys guys.... Ya gotta read the release notes. ;)

/zone isn't working right now. There were major changes to the way /zone works, and we're working to find a new way to make it happen. For now, I disabled the /zone command to prevent people from setting off any cheat flags or anything. Keep watching the boards and we'll let you know when /zone is working again.

-CodeCaster

codecaster said:
I just commented out the AddCommands... Better than folks posting that it is bugged on the compile thread. Of course, now they'll just post that /zone doesn't do anything. rofl

-CodeCaster

hehe, you called it right on the dot in my compile thread about ppl BITCHING about the /zone

Ok guys if there's anything else you need fixed before I go to bed tonight, you have 30 minutes to let me know. I'm about to pass out... (been up since 3 a.m.)

Currently 9:10 p.m. PST. Clock is ticking. *yawn*

-CodeCaster

sry for not being observant enough....thanks pointing me in the right direction regarding /zone =)

CodeCaster's MQ2 Compile v1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back