• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

CodeCaster's MQ2 Compile v1.2 (1 Viewer)

Mercilessfist said:
Hey thanks for this quick and great complile =).. quick question... In the Docrack you have an "allspells" .I play a wizzy and when i turn this on all i see are low lvl spells and mostly none i can use, is there a way to filter them ,, say lvl 60+ wizzy spells? If so that would be awesome,, no more hunting for Sp and all those darn turn in rocks for spells. thanks again you got my red cent

In reality, this offset it pretty useless. All it really does is let you look at the spells. You can't cast anything you can't normally cast.

-CodeCaster

thanks again for the great work, have played for the first ttime since the patch, soe ought to be paying you guys a % for all of us who only play because of working compiles like this. :D

mrtyler said:
soe ought to be paying you guys a % for all of us who only play because of working compiles like this. :D

I accept Visa, MasterCard and
reputation.gif
:D

-CodeCaster

Kewl warp and piggyzone working great now ... should I talk about docrackwnd ... thanks for compile

It turned out those were bad offsets causing all the DoCrackWnd problems... It's working fine now. Also, fixed MQ2Csum opcodes with this build.

-CodeCaster

i am completely new to this plugin and macro things... can sumone please send me a message or sumthing so i cna get a name of sumone to help me.. <----lost and confused majorly and need serious help with this... i paid good money for sumthing nice.. would like to be able to use it

I see switch was removed. Is there an expectation it will return? I did notice peculiar results and wondered if it was pulled to be re-worked or pulled permanently. If the latter, too bad cuz it was a nice piece of work.

with the changes in zoning, is there an .ini required for mq2piggyzone?

Last edited:
Warrene said:
I see switch was removed. Is there an expectation it will return? I did notice peculiar results and wondered if it was pulled to be re-worked or pulled permanently. If the latter, too bad cuz it was a nice piece of work.

At the request of the author, that version of switch was (or was supposed to be, anyway) removed from all precompiles. It can still be found in its own thread on this forum, to which we are not even allowed to link.

-CodeCaster

viper021483 said:
anyone able to tell me how i make this compile work? im still haev trouble understanding this whole thing honestly

Download it, load it via the "macroquest.exe" and your gtg, as it is already precompiled (awesome work btw, Code!). For commands on basics check out the guides section, there is a comprehensive guide there for newbie's like you and me :rolleyes:

maddog said:
/zone eastkorlach=sorry i don't know a route to that zone,same for all dodh zones

Yeah, the inis probably need to be updated for DoDH. I'll see if I can find new ones. I totally forgot about those needing to be updated for chainshift, since I don't use it hehe.

-CodeCaster

Could you pull mq2gm out of there man i would hate to see people getting banned over it. No offence or anything it was never ment to be put in a precompile.

dude mq2csum caused me a illegal summon messagei suggest this plugin be erased and never posted on this site it wasnt mq2gm unless you have it loaded secretly

I just don't want it there for the people who have no idea what is going on to turn on and issue a ton of gm commands and their accrount baned.

Pugs said:
Could you pull mq2gm out of there man i would hate to see people getting banned over it. No offence or anything it was never ment to be put in a precompile.

MQ2GM has never been, and never will be included in this compile except in the form of an offset, which requires a little extra trouble to enable so if someone does it, I hope they know what they are doing. ;)

-CodeCaster

Haritos03 said:
dude mq2csum caused me a illegal summon messagei suggest this plugin be erased and never posted on this site it wasnt mq2gm unless you have it loaded secretly

The MQ2csum I have in this compile is the same one with the same opcodes everyone else is using... I will look into what might be causing this, but I'm willing to bet it's just bad opcodes since it was the first shot at it since the patch...

-CodeCaster

*edit* - It appears to be working for me... make sure you are typing out the entire command "/sumcorpse" and not just "/sum" in case you have some other plugin loaded that starts with /sum for some reason.

I was playing with /ghost on the night before last and I noticed I that even after I would /ghost off I couldn't click on stuff to zone. I got the message that I was no longer ghosting and I could cast buffs on my self, but I couldn't agro anything or zone. I ended up having to camp and come back in to zone. When I re-entered the world it put me back where I started ghosting in the first place. Not sure if this was a one time thing or not and I don't really care about using ghost for the most part so if you don't care to look at it no skin off my back. Just FYI.

While this is defnitely a bug that I will take a look at, try using "/ghost return" in the future and see if that will at least get you out of ghosting mode.

-CodeCaster

maddog said:
piggyzone doesn't appear to be working for omens zones either

Yeah I think it's just the ini. I'm going to post an update today to fix a few things and I will check that out.

-CodeCaster

hi, not sure what's going on, i can't seem to use your warp plugin without crashing everytime, also the nokos plugin doesn't work... i turn ghost on and after i move a little bit away it warps me back to the spot where i turned it on at. any ideas?

little bit away it warps me back to the spot where i turned it on at. any ideas?

That just started happening for me last night as well.

/ghost was buggy, but worked fine on Monday night (except having to fade), but last night I was autowarping back to my spawn point like the Lag/disconnect fix does that sony added.

PS, warp and gate worked fine last night, not sure why you had issues.

rwarp is not working

got Your Home Zone is not available at this time, going to Character Select Screen instead

was when i tried to do /warp loc y x z

Also, /warp target is just plain CTD

oh and like they posted above mq2nokos is broken also,

/ghost on

move a few steps and get leashed back to /ghost spot

Yes, seems to be some ninja changes yesterday, ghost warps back over and over to starting spot and /warp target CTD, and any other warp just plain will not work for me anymore. These worked fine with same compile just yesterday morning, then whammo, they both went crazy. Just reiterating the above posts.

CodeCaster's MQ2 Compile v1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back