• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

CodeCaster's MQ2 Compile v1.2 (1 Viewer)

codecaster said:
Ok guys if there's anything else you need fixed before I go to bed tonight, you have 30 minutes to let me know. I'm about to pass out... (been up since 3 a.m.)

Currently 9:10 p.m. PST. Clock is ticking. *yawn*

-CodeCaster

did you fix /zone yet :rolleyes: J.K. have good night C.C. :)

I compiled and posted a DoCrack that works with docrackwnd here.
Source is included in the zip in that posted.
Hax0red the date check just like CodeCaster to get around that part.

Getting booted and freezing up alot up with this MQ compile ( not trying /zone ) should i wait a day or two for the bugs to be fixed?

I have been running for 12 hours straight with this compile so far not a single hiccup... Can you tell me what was the last thing you did before the crashes?

-CodeCaster

I'm willing to bet it's NoKoS... with all the new changes, that sounds like the most likely culprit. I have it running also now, so we'll see if I crash while using it. Try to keep track of what you are doing when it crashes.

Were you macroing?
What docracks did you have loaded?
Did you have nokos actually on or off? (not just was the plugin loaded)
Did you have any of the commands in moveutils activated?
etc etc etc

-CodeCaster

i had just logged in and was sitting in pok loading plugins thats as far as i got--loaded mq2docrack 1st--mq2moveutils 2nd--mq2nokos 3rd--had not actavated any commands at all

Which build of the compile are you using? Try downloading the one I posted this morning (has a new docrack) and reloading MQ and EQ.

-CodeCaster

*edit* - Oh... Chances are that it's you then, man... lol - Try totally rebooting your computer. EQ and MQ both have memory leaks like a bitch and might have borked up something important. Also download the latest build of the compile and see what happens. It's running great over here...

i removed waterwalk and mob hpo from the docrack ini and working for the last 15 min so far--think when i tried to change them from red to blue by right clicking that is what crshed me so those docracks aren't working lol

Dammit you lazy bastages just make a hotkey$#%$%

I want to take that docrack window, set it on fire, detonate it and piss on the ashes.

lol :p

-CodeCaster

gonna go back and try your compile again code hopefully that will work also by removing thosew cracks or just not messing with them lol

Code, did you happen to get MQ2Language from ss44? And what does it spam in game? I wrote a plugin with that exact same syntax, based on ss44's ghetto language macro, and gave it to him to test. Just curious if it's mine or not ;)

I have no idea man... I don't have the source code, and I had someone email it to me to be added to the compile. In fact, I don't even remember who emailed it to me lmao.

Try it out and let me know if it is yours... If it is, let me know man and your name will go up on the front page asap. :)

-CodeCaster

Code I love your compile bro! It's awesome! Is there anyway you could add the MQ2Task to it? The one that lets you get a task from anywhere. Would be much appreciated!

Ohhhhh yeah... :eek:

Did they IP ban you or something? Or you just still over there playing with Mega Blocks er... WoW? :p

-CodeCaster

bror said:
Code I love your compile bro! It's awesome! Is there anyway you could add the MQ2Task to it? The one that lets you get a task from anywhere. Would be much appreciated!

MQ2Task was removed at the request of the author.

-CodeCaster

Yeah they IP banned me, I'm still hoping they'll release it, they probably won't, but I'm hoping :)

And I agree with you about WoW :p

I looked at MQ2Language with hex workshop, I can see the directory it was compiled in, yes it's mine, I'll PM you the source in a second

Wondering if I missed something along the way.
Since the latest patch does
Anyone have /gate working. /Warp ..... works, but /gate isnt.

CrazyHorse said:
Wondering if I missed something along the way.
Since the latest patch does
Anyone have /gate working. /Warp ..... works, but /gate isnt.

Yeah man... Actually, you missed the entire release notes of the compile, about 20-30 posts in the thread, and about 10-15 threads in the forum.

:p

-CodeCaster

I'm playin a pally tank and I ran up to whack something... instacrash.. thank goodness I hadn't actually started a mission... apparently mq2melee in this compile doesn't work right with...
INI:
Aggro=1
Bash=1
Begging=1
Plugin=1
Melee=25
Detect=1
Taunt=1
Provoke=5284
Disarm=1

Tried disabling Bash and the provoke and that didn't fix it, then came back to the boards and found Cade's compile... That mq2melee does work.

Ok I'll run back through and make sure the pActorInfo changes are correct. I put this compile out first so everyone would have something to use right away even though it was buggy... Guess that was a mistake lol everyone's running to the competition that had more time to compile... lol - I'll know for next time.

-CodeCaster

I think that got nerfed a while ago... I'll look around and see if I can find a plugin for it and update it.

-CodeCaster

Yeah csum is a packet spoofing plugin... I'm sure those need to be updated. Again, I'll take a look at it just as soon as I can.

-CodeCaster

Hey thanks for this quick and great complile =).. quick question... In the Docrack you have an "allspells" .I play a wizzy and when i turn this on all i see are low lvl spells and mostly none i can use, is there a way to filter them ,, say lvl 60+ wizzy spells? If so that would be awesome,, no more hunting for Sp and all those darn turn in rocks for spells. thanks again you got my red cent

codecaster said:
I think that got nerfed a while ago... I'll look around and see if I can find a plugin for it and update it.

-CodeCaster

/alias /campnow /keypress instant_camp

type that all on one line and hit ENTER and WHAMO- you have a command.

PS The CSum opcodes are updated on the last page of the MQ2CSum thread.

odessa said:
do you mind removing links to my dlls? thanks

Sure man... Was just noticing the other compilers didn't get the memo about "my plugins will no longer be included with precompiles" and wanted everyone to have the option to download if they like...

-CodeCaster

CodeCaster's MQ2 Compile v1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back