• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Another Patch 3/19/2020 (1 Viewer)

eqmule 21:22
@here ok so i pushed up a update for Live, i havent had time to add to changes.txt though cause this was a surprise patch and i had some other stuff going with it as well.

*** Overseer ***

- Restricted Agent selection for Overseer Conversion Quests to be exactly the rarity specified. You will need to re-patch your game client.
- Iconic Overseer Recruitment Quests now give correct rewards for critical success.
- Uncommon Overseer Recovery Quests now correctly recover incapacitated Agents.

- The EverQuest Team

eqmule 21:22
@here ok so i pushed up a update for Live, i havent had time to add to changes.txt though cause this was a surprise patch and i had some other stuff going with it as well.
Thanks @Robban !

I'm new here, does it take a while for the patch to show up in the Launcher, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks @Robban !

I'm new here, does it take a while for the patch to show up in the Launcher, or am I doing something wrong?
once mq2 gets rebuilt by mule - it still has to get its goodness sprinkled on it by redbot to get the VV Build - usually shoots for 8pm est on patch days

I tried robbens exe. from yesterday not working for me and don't know much about files so going to wait … I only ask cause its 8:10 Est ..

Yeah when I get that all I do is launch EQ from the launcher and then quit. Then I can autoload all my toons through KA.

What's wrong with this quest right now?

I haven't been able to play yet and generally knock a bunch of these out during the anniversary...

My understanding is that it's scaling to L115 meaning there are L117 trash mobs. A Dev posted that it should only scale to L110 which would give L112 or 113 trash mobs. It's been internally fixed but won't roll out till the April patch.

Problem - Another Patch 3/19/2020

Users who are viewing this thread

Back