• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - An Iksar Hello.....Returning Player (1 Viewer)

blackseoul90

RedCents
141¢
Hey Guys and Gals.

I am just returning to game after being gone for a few years. About 5 or so. Going to get started with a fresh crew. Re-learn the game. Hoping I can get tons of info here and meet some cool people. Will take some time to learn how all this works and the programs. I had joined here a while ago when i thought i would get the chance to play, but unfortunately life took a turn, lost some family members and had to step away.

So now i am back, and ready to get some gaming going.

Looking forward to posting more, and chatting with everyone

Welcome back! Bard + any melee is a good way to rip through things. Threw you some cents to get started.
Thank you so much!! Appreciated. Soon as i have enough, i will use it for 1 month sub

Yeah, i figure bard is a good choice, because even if i half play it. Toss it in background running songs

Last edited:
Planning on Sk, Bard, Rogue to start off. Then go from there. Possibly throw in a Shaman, and Beast

If you think you might add more toons, just add more toons. Nothing worse than making a 3 box team, getting high level and having to make 3 more toons and backtrack to level them up while your 3 original group members sits on their thumbs waiting for those 3 to be able to do current content.

If you think you might add more toons, just add more toons. Nothing worse than making a 3 box team, getting high level and having to make 3 more toons and backtrack to level them up while your 3 original group members sits on their thumbs waiting for those 3 to be able to do current content.
Very true.

I think i will go ahead and do Shaman, Cleric, Beast, and maybe a Monk as well before they are all too high.

Toast - An Iksar Hello.....Returning Player

Users who are viewing this thread

Back