• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - 12/5/2023 EQ Windows Randomly Closing? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
85¢
Logged in with my 6 accounts and have had the windows of different accounts randomly close at different times. Seems to be no rhyme or reason for it. Anyone else experiencing this since the new patch?

Hmm, I lost 3 of 18, but it seems it was during a spike on my hardware (they all hit a zone about the same time).

Still have the occasional hiccup - where there’s CTD on ctl-clicking between bags and it tries to make a hotkey too, or when opening map in a resource intense moment (happened in the middle of Grik, popped map to see positioning and CTD) but I don’t know that these are related to the other issue. I expect one is Itemcolour and the known glow issue, and the other is just my poor old device maxing out on CPU in a moment of crisis.

It does seem to happen when zoning, I am runnin Lua Maui with puller tank, a just added RGmerc on 3 other toons, all seem to crash if trying to zone. ill try the temp fix mentioned above. Temp fix was just that temporary, still crashing randomly, mainly ifzoning...also another issue has emerged. my mouse is hard to control it flickers and there are discolored little disc showing up in the Right hand corner of my computer display....tried my vast array of trouble shooting skills, rebooting, turning off virus checker....any other suggestion or anyone else with similiar issues

It does seem to happen when zoning, I am runnin Lua Maui with puller tank, a just added RGmerc on 3 other toons, all seem to crash if trying to zone. ill try the temp fix mentioned above. Temp fix was just that temporary, still crashing randomly, mainly ifzoning...also another issue has emerged. my mouse is hard to control it flickers and there are discolored little disc showing up in the Right hand corner of my computer display....tried my vast array of trouble shooting skills, rebooting, turning off virus checker....any other suggestion or anyone else with similiar issues
hank.

patch.

you are very out of date.

you will keep crashing if you don't update

no update = crash

1702300239605.png

current live build is 2047, not 2002

Problem - 12/5/2023 EQ Windows Randomly Closing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back