- Software Requirements
- Included in Very Vanilla
- Included! No need to download.
- Server Type
- Test Server
MQ2Mule is an interface for MuleAssist, an all-class combat macro.
/plugin mq2mule load
/mule show- Will bring up the MQ2Mule window.
- Visual configuration builder. You can drag spells, disciplines, AA's, and hotkeys onto any part of the configuration. You can also right-click for a full spell/AA/Item menu.
- Condition builder. You can make conditions in-game with a dynamic TLO list
- Remote view. View your entire group with a picture-in-picture window
- Raw .ini editor. View the .ini file and edit it directly.
- Import an .ini someone else made, including KissAssist .ini's.
- Upgrade & downgrade spells in your configuration, complete with error-checking to make sure you have the correct spell.
- Gem Manager, to manage gems from the [MySpells] section of your .ini
- HotButton maker, to quickly make hotbuttons for MuleAssist
For more information, please see the MuleAssist forum, or the MuleAssist resource.