• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.
EQLogParser

Utility EQLogParser 2.2.16

Software Requirements
Windows 10 x64
.Net 8.0 Desktop Runtime for x64
Server Type
🏢 Live 🏘️ Emu TLP Test

EQLogParser​

Everquest Log Parser for Live/TLP servers with basic support for P99.

Link to DOWNLOAD the latest Installer:https://github.com/kauffman12/EQLogParser/raw/master/Release/EQLogParser-install-2.2.16.exe

IMPORTANT --- If after install the Log Search feature crashes and you're missing Syncfusion.Edit.WPF.dll and Syncfusion.GridCommon.WPF.dll from where you installed EQLogParser.. try running the installer again and choosing Repair to fix the problem.​

Minimum Requirements:

1. Windows 10 x64
  2. .Net 8.0 Desktop Runtime for x64
.Net 8.0 is provided by Microsoft but is not included with Windows. It can be downloaded from here:https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/...u/runtime-desktop-8.0.4-windows-x64-installer

If Everquest is in windowed mode but the Damage Meter gets hidden when you switch to the game. Make sure Overlap with Taskbar is turned off:

eqsetting.png

Note for Developers:Syncfusion components used by this application require a license. If you apply for a community license you should be able to get one for free.

Additional Notes:The installer for EQLogParser has been signed with a certificate. It's recommended that the following steps are done ONCE so that you're sure you have an official version. After your system trusts the certificate you'll notice the install prompt will be blue in color and no longer say Unknown Publisher. Then in the future if it returns to yellow/Unknown Publisher you'll know that the installer either wasn't from me or I had to change certificates. Which I will mention here if I have change them.

The last version of the MSI installer: EQLogParser-2.2.13.msi wraps the .exe installer so auto update works for older parsers and will stay in the release directory for a while.

1. right-click the msi file and choose properties
  2. under the digital signatures tab select the one signature and click details
  3. click View Certificate
  4. click Install Certificate

Example​

example1.png

Damage Meter and Timer Overlay Example​

example2.png
Source Repository
https://github.com/kauffman12/EQLogParser
[git] Automation options?
Yes
Author
DoNotReply
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from DoNotReply

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. 2.2.16

〰️Commits Latest (0a9611e) ~John Kauffman Removing MSI wrapper (0e99b64) ~John Kauffman
  2. 2.2.15

Bug Fixes 🐛 Fix readme (400af68) ~John Kauffman 〰️Commits Latest (f1abcdf) ~John Kauffman
  3. 2.2.14

〰️Commits Latest (0302c9d) ~John Kauffman Updated msi (14cc66b) ~John Kauffman
Back