• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Mage

Combat Assist MQ2Mage 2393

Other Authors
Sic
Software Requirements
Redguides Level 2 membership to access up to date Macroquest from --Redguides ONLY--
MQ2Nav (Optional, included with VV)
MQ2MoveUtils (Optional, included with VV)
Server Type
🏢 Live Test

2021 ESA Winner
Redguides Exclusive - NO, this won't work on the other guys build.

1623744113817.png

MQ2Mage window as of 6/15/2021
1623986832777.png

DPS testing results, 119 Luck, pretty much max AA (45.3kish)
Average DPS over long period of time. All combat took place primarily in ToV, with some CoV combat
1626079092465.png

Breakdown for above fights.
1626079220459.png

Zlandicar fights are an approximation, tried getting screenshot at 5% health.

not max AA (30kish)
1623749339500.png

Nearly Max AA (41.8kish AA) 119 Luck (Basically CoV crafted gear)
1626079463802.png

1697554017953.png

Some AA Suggestions and info:

Passive AAs
-- Utility
Mnemonic Retention - More Gemslots.
Companion's Suspension - as a passive effect, makes your pet a valid target for group spells.
Conjurer's Efficiency - 70% chance not to consume summon pet components. Reclaim Energy = 300% return. Reduced Cast times for some spell lines
Persistent Casting - 66% chance to regain your concentration when stunned. (Rank 15)
Secondary Forte - Secondary Spell specialization
Spell Casting Subtlety - Reduce aggro from attacks and spell cast by 68% (Rank 36)

-- Damage
Conjurer's Synergy (Triggered by Riotous Servant/Remote Riotous Servant)
Focus: Bolt of Molten Shieldstone (Bolt of Skyfire/Bolt of Molten Komatiite)
Focus: Capricious Fire (Fickle Conflagration, Chaotic Fire, Chaotic Inferno, Chaotic Pyroclasm)
Focus Spear of Molten Shieldstone (Spear of Molten Shieldstone, Spear of Molten Arcronite, Spear of Molten Komatiite)
Twincast - 5% chance to twincast.
Destructive Fury - Increases damage dealt by Critical DD spells by 355% (Rank 41)
Fury of Magic - Increases your chance to land critical hit with your DD Spells by 57% (Rank 30)
Extended Swarm - Increase duration of Swarm pets by 20 seconds (Rank 15)
Quick Damage - Reduced cast time on DD spells by 20% (Rank 10)
Theft of Essence - Shock of Many has 45% chance to empower all standard pets in 60 ft, and all swarm pets for 4 minutes.
Twinproc - 21% chance to twincast your weapons detrimental combat-activated spells. (Sympathetic Surge of Ice for example)

-- Mana endurance
Gift of Mana - 10% chance to reduce cost of next cast to 1 point of mana (Make sure you have level appropriate version)
Mental Clarity - Increases mana regeneration by 45 points. (Rank 45)
Mental Stamina - Increases max mana by 8550 (Rank 48)
Expansive Mind - Increases maximum that your mana regen can be raised with items by 45
Spell Casting Mastery - Reduces mana cost by 15% (rank 4)

-- Healing
Healing Gift

-- Survival
Armor of Wisdom - Raise AC
Combat Agility - Raise avoidance
Combat Stability - increase AC Softcap
Delay Death - More unconscious health.
Discordant Defiance - Increase max resist value.
Energetic Attunement - Increase Health Regen from items.
General Sturdiness - Increases maximum health.
Innate Regeneration - Increases Health Regen
Innate Spell Resistance - Can you guess?
Mystical Attuning - Increases the number of buffs you can have by 24
Mystical Shield - 5% chance to completely resist detrimental spells.
Natural Durability - Increases maximum base health (based on stamina)
Planar Power - Stat caps
Author
ChatWithThisName
First release
Last update
Rating
4.66 star(s) 29 ratings

Resource team

More resources from ChatWithThisName

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. 03/18/2024

- bifold usage is now in special clicky - - you can deactivate if you don't want to use
  2. 03/06/2024

- added automagical BP Usage - - can deactivate if you don't want
  3. 3/02/2024

- cleanup

Latest reviews

Mage has been my main driver for years, but this plays my own character better than me! it makes me sick watching how she burns...great job!
Really nice plugin and overall happy.
This plays my mage better than I do. More dmg - less mana use.
This makes running 3 x mages so easy, in my setup!
ever used this? lol use it and you will leave a 5 star rating as well :)P
The most impressive part is how little mana seems to be used compared to how much damage gets done. I bought the Mage, Necro and Paladin. And I rated them all 5 Stars, only because I couldn't rate them more.
Been running a couple weeks and love it. Works well out of the box, and easy to tune for preference. Wishing for the pettankpuller feature in the future =). My top DPS toon running this plugin. Thank you for yet another fantastic resource!
Another fantastic plugin, great dps and overall utilization. They've even incorporated things like CotH so that you don't need to pause anything. I've learned by now that when in doubt, trust that all these plugins are working exactly the way they're supposed to. Can't ask for more than that!
Have been using pretty much using all of the available CWTN plugs for almost a year now (with exception of WAR and MNK, but they are next). These are phenomenal! I cannot fathom the amount of time and work that must have been, and continues to be, put into each of these. Not to mention the pretty much live support from the developers and community. Bravo and Thank you!
This plugin takes a rookie mage player and teaches them what a mage is supposed to be like. Excellent addition to the entire VV package. Only thing to even consider as an issue is when it rests you underwater in hunter mode. :p