• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2KissBuffs

Unmaintained MQ2KissBuffs

Included in Very Vanilla
Very Vanilla Included! No need to download.
Server Type
🏢 Live 🏘️ Emu TLP Test
This is intended to be a standalone plugin to update the KissAssist_Buffs.ini files on a set intreval in an "always on" fashion to allow for users to operate toons manually or with alternative plugins/macros and still write to the buff file so that toons using KissAssist can still read their buffs!

This is branched from my personal source which was included as part of MQ2BerZerker/Rogue/War/Eskay and after discussing it with Sic decided to create it as a standalone plugin for everyone to use. After a bit of modification I believe it to be ready for public consumption!

Subsequently this will allow me to remove the code from my class plugins and leave it up to the user if they want to write to the buffs file.
Author
ChatWithThisName
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from ChatWithThisName

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. workaround for chain-casting issues after zoning

Remove some whitespace. Add a timer in OnZoned to be used to prevent buff updates for 3 seconds...
  2. pet tracking

Update MQ2KissBuffs to also track pet buffs if you have a pet.
  3. removing old IDs from the ini file

Update MQ2KissBuffs to handle removing old ID's from the INI file. Now removes INI entries when...
Back