• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Enchanter

Combat Assist MQ2Enchanter 2393

Other Authors
Sic
Software Requirements
Redguides Level 2 membership to access up to date Macroquest from --Redguides ONLY--
MQ2Nav (included with VV)
MQ2MoveUtils (included with VV)
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
Redguides Exclusive - NO, this won't work on the other guys build.

MQ2Enchanter.png

MQ2Enchanter UI Window as of June 13 2021
1623560589041.png

1599525114207.png

1599525180156.png

Mezzing was required for Bled Enraged
1599525212734.png

One of the berzerkers got killed when Grik dropped down.
1599525265129.png

Thanks Hylander for this SS of Crusader Vraket in EW.
1600933495130.png
Author
ChatWithThisName
First release
Last update
Rating
4.72 star(s) 32 ratings

Resource team

More resources from ChatWithThisName

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. 03/18/2024

- bifold usage is now in special clicky - - you can deactivate if you don't want to use
  2. 03/11/2024

- added manastorm usage - corrected lower level spell gem memorization issue
  3. 2/28/2024b

- moar big stick

Latest reviews

Such a great plugin. It will do what you want plus more. Very simple to get working and just as easy to get it set up to your liking. 5 stars is not enough so I will give it a extra 5 stars 10 out of 10.
this guy mezzes before they even have a chance to engage and nukes his butt off while buffing optimally! love it!
I cant get my chanter to mez???
ChatWithThisName
ChatWithThisName
howdy droopy - please make sure to post in the discussion thread for the plugin so folks can help you
(Response by: Sic)
Let me say I was completely surprised by this Plugin. It mezzes, it grabs a pet. I love it. It nukes. Did I mention I really like it. I'm not a big Chanter person. I was just making a buffbot. But I bought the Plugin and ran it and now I'm running a Chanter.
Use to think what to choose, Enc. or Shammy till see this plugin in action.
Shammy goes to the shade and nervously smoke cigarette...
Together with the puller-monk.
Now my team just run into the mobs gang and enchanter doing all job.
4 mobs, 6 mobs, 8 mobs, (can't expand window further), but all there perfectly mezzed and awaiting they turn to get trip to the moon.
Thank you CWTN for the effort!
Mezz like a boss, awesome plugin, super fast!
ChatWithThisName
ChatWithThisName
Glad you're enjoying it!
I thought I was a good chanter until I seen the plugin in action. Umm, I must've been asleep a couple of days at chanter school. The plugin is amazing. I kept pulling to try to max it out. See how many mobs it could handle. It just kept mezzing mobs. It works awesome. I pull with a blind fold on now, nothing to worry about. CC is under control.
the version i bought is broken, the chanter tries to mez the 1st mob in camp non stop, then tries to slow the 1st mob and not mez anything else .. now its non stop memming 2 different tash spells lol ... worthless pls help
ChatWithThisName
ChatWithThisName
Looks like you just bought your first CWTN Plugin today. I've responded with your PM recommending you check out the getting started guide so that you understand how they work. Sounds like you don't have a Main Assist set, and so it thinks if you get any aggro at all that it's an add.
Your PM and your review could use more information. Please check out https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/how-to-request-help-halp-meh-xyz-isnt-working.77672/ and then post to the discussion thread of the resource you're having issues with. In this case the enchanter discussion thread is https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/mq2enchanter.72636/
Keep in mind that the discussion thread is the place to get help. Since Sic and I are not always available 24/7, the best way to get help is to post in the discussion thread for the resource you're having issues with, another player may be able to assist if they have time until we become available.
Highly recommended, really fantastic work!
Have been using pretty much all of the available CWTN plugs for almost a year now (with exception of WAR and MNK, but they are next). These are phenomenal! I cannot fathom the amount of time and work that must have been, and continues to be, put into each of these. Not to mention the pretty much live support from the developers and community. Bravo and Thank you!