• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Enchanter

Combat Assist MQ2Enchanter 2021-07-22

Other Authors
Sic
Software Requirements
Redguides Level 2 membership to access up to date Macroquest2 from --Redguides ONLY--
MQ2Nav (included with VV)
MQ2MoveUtils (included with VV)
Server Type
Live, Emu, TLP, Test Server
In Pre-Release which is included with your VV lvl 2 - just load it /plugin mq2enchanter load
Paid Release 3/31/2021

Redguides Exclusive - NO, this won't work on the other guys build.
MQ2Enchanter.png

MQ2Enchanter UI Window as of June 13 2021
1623560589041.png

1599525114207.png

1599525180156.png

Mezzing was required for Bled Enraged
1599525212734.png

One of the berzerkers got killed when Grik dropped down.
1599525265129.png

Thanks Hylander for this SS of Crusader Vraket in EW.
1600933495130.png
Author
ChatWithThisName
First release
Last update
Rating
4.83 star(s) 18 ratings

More resources from ChatWithThisName

Latest updates

1. 7/21/2021

- Orator's Unity update. - Lower/Mid level gem fill-in. -- This helps cover some...
  2. 6/22/2021

- Added GH BuffBot to MQ2Enchanter -- Current options are: -- GroupHaste...
  3. 6/13/2021

- We will no longer try and Boon of the Garou raid members who are not in our group. -...

Latest reviews

Highly recommend CWTN's plugins. Ease-of-use of mercs, but much better AI and customizable. Makes boxing a very enjoyable experience.
this is an awesome program. it does pretty much everything i'd need it to do in a group setting. there is one small thing that could be added, if at all possible. a toggle for tash before charm, similar to the tash before mez ... a charmed pet will last so much longer with a tash debuff on it before the charm lands
Loving it. Makes life with a chanter in the group much simpler and much better. On a TLP it requires some adjustments, but those a pretty easy to figure out, and the creators and community are really quick to respond if you have questions.
awesome
If I could report you I would. You got me addicted and now Im using this sht everywhere I go. Five plugins bought later and Im tapping my foot for ENC. Request - any chance of an option to project illusions to group? :)
ChatWithThisName
ChatWithThisName
Sorry to hear about your recent addiction. If it helps, I will not be doing project illusion.
Great from where it started, to where it is now. This plugin made my Chanter more than just a mez bot, my dps went from 2mil a fight to topping 5mil. Great feature is Spier of Enchantment, Calculated Insanity, and many more dps AA's are now working in this plugin. In closing if your not using this while its free your missing out.
Love it! Makes my enchanter much more functional.
Thrown everything at it - and handles it brilliantly! Recommended! Along with all the other cwtn plugins!
Already have MQ2 War, Eskay, BST, MnK, Clr, so I knew I would like it but always appreciate the free beta to test it out. Thank You! and please keep these coming out.
Newish to MQ2 and even newer to CWTN plugins but this is great. The mez is quick and charm seemed to work well even though my chanter died so quick after charm break i turned it off.

One thing i would request is debuff while mez if possible. Or maybe it is there and i haven't found it yet.