• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Magellan - Travel Utility

Utility Magellan - Travel Utility 12/07/2023

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Server Type
🏢 Live Test

2022 ESA Winner
Okay this is pretty simple Lua script that I've been using a for a while. I kind of "made her look all purdy" with some purple lipstick and a few icons on the buttons, but basically this is just me not exactly knowing how to spell Ssraa Temple and getting tired of looking it up, or staritng /travelto and then realizing I forgot to pick up snacks at the local vendor. So I have a handy list of zones in the game and a filter, as well as some buttons to start and pause navigation. Nothing too fancy.

Oh, and did I mention it's PURPLE!
Source Repository
https://github.com/johnfking/magellan
[git] Automation options?
Yes
License Name
GPL-3.0
  • magellan.png
    magellan.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 272
Author
Coldblooded
First release
Last update
Rating
4.86 star(s) 14 ratings

More resources from Coldblooded

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. 12/07/2023

Bug Fixes 🐛 - Updates LS zones Now with commas! (d1ba54e) ~John
  2. 12/07/2023

〰️Commits Adds Laurions Song zones (6d4a4d1) ~John
  3. 12/05/2023

Features ⛲ - Adds a Readme (18d219d) ~John

Latest reviews

Finally got around to using this... Wish I had done it much sooner. So nice to not have to remember or look up zone short names.
This is fantastic for travelling, the pause and continue are just godsends. This LUA is easy to use and easy to see clearly. I don't normally like purple but it works here. The one issue I did have was that when I installed I didn't have a NAV ini file as you can use that apparently without an ini and I had been. Fantastic work.
Amazing pluggin. Thank you !
just checking this out. Love it. Well Done !
Most Definite 5 Star. Very nicely done. Just wish I would have got around to trying it sooner. Thank you for your contributions.
This is very handy thank you!
Quality of Life
Fantastic! This is easy to use and I use it often! It is intuitive and informative.
Wonderful for not having to remember naming nuances, great stuff.
this is great for getting around