• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - You know you've been playing Everquest too long when.... (1 Viewer)

surfdog21

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
994¢
So I was driving home from work a few days ago through the quaint little town of Olde Worthington, and as I glanced over to my right....for a fleeting second I thought I saw a restaraunt that said Everquest Quisine! I was soo excited!
everquest quisine.jpg

So I was driving home from work a few days ago through the quaint little town of Olde Worthington, and as I glanced over to my right....for a fleeting second I thought I saw a restaraunt that said Everquest Quisine! I was soo excited!
View attachment 41211

Sexy Jenna Fischer GIF
Wife goes...come here you...

And you're like ugh! I'm in the middle of a quest...

South Park Wow GIF

I looked at your picture for a second, and I totally thought that at first too. Should totally open a restaurant and theme it after something in EQ =)

Server: Thanks for coming in today! What can I get you all?
Group Of EQ Nerds: We'll take the Troll Steak medium-rare, more rare than medium, we like to taste it's organic swamp upbringing... we'll take the Giant Toes appetizer to share... and we'll all have the Luclin Berry Cooler drink... heavy pours please!
Server: You sure you don't want to try out the Kaladim Constitutional, it is the special this week!?
Group of EQ Nerds: Oh we almost forgot! Please we'll definitely try that as well...
Server: That's going to be A LOT of food
Group of EQ Nerds: Well, do we look like we can't eat? LOL

home video truffle shuffle GIF

IRL - You know you've been playing Everquest too long when....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back